Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying To Get Hold Of This Plant

Options
  • 01-09-2020 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm trying to find this plant (for my Mum) in Dublin. The Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana 'Ellwoodii'.
    I've tried a few garden centres (not all) but have had no luck. Has anyone seen it around in any of the garden centres?
    Thanks.

3DJXf4Il.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,956 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

https://www.gardens4you.ie/chamaecyparis-lawsoniana-ellwoodii-ie-en.html

Except it's out of stock. Go on the waiting list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

https://www.gardens4you.ie/chamaecyparis-lawsoniana-ellwoodii-ie-en.html

Except it's out of stock. Go on the waiting list.

There's a lot of very bad reviews online regarding gardens4you.ie

Zak Flaps wrote: »
    There's a lot of very bad reviews online regarding gardens4you.ie

OKaaaay. Was just a suggestion for you OP. Bad reviews could come from rivals too remember.

It's not as if you are spending thousands of euro either. Get a little bit of a grip here.

We are trying to help you here. So the only thing left is for you to do the legwork and ring every single garden centre in Dublin/Kildare/Meath and work it out yourself.

Sayonara. Try nurseries. They are often better than garden centres. I hope you have the energy to look them up. LOL.

Anyway, just trying to help, but am out now. Byeee.

OKaaaay. Was just a suggestion for you OP. Bad reviews could come from rivals too remember.

It's not as if you are spending thousands of euro either. Get a little bit of a grip here.

We are trying to help you here. So the only thing left is for you to do the legwork and ring every single garden centre in Dublin/Kildare/Meath and work it out yourself.

Sayonara. Try nurseries. They are often better than garden centres. I hope you have the energy to look them up. LOL.

Anyway, just trying to help, but am out now. Byeee.

Holy sh1t mate, what's your problem? You've obviously picked me up wrong or you're paranoid that i had a go at you. It's not as if i asked you to fist your sister.

Holy sh1t mate, what's your problem? You've obviously picked me up wrong or you're paranoid that i had a go at you. It's not as if i asked you to fist your sister.

Jesus that's a rough reply to buying a little plant for your mother. Genuinely tried to help.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

they seem to have them here. and they're *very* specific about the price.

https://shop.tullynurseries.ie/Product/Browse.aspx?Code=Conifer

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭hirondelle

Well that escalated quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

hirondelle wrote: »
    Well that escalated quickly.

Brings a whole new meaning to Connie Fur...

they seem to have them here. and they're *very* specific about the price.

https://shop.tullynurseries.ie/Product/Browse.aspx?Code=Conifer

Ha ha!! They sure are specific! I'm sure when VAT is include, it'll be all rounded up nicely. Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement