Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superman & Lois - The CW - US Pace - (**Spoilers**)

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

She is the person that was wearing the mask, she's clearly a meta human. Regarding Mateo, I had a feeling he was Brunos son since he was first revealed. I never clicked on his wife but him being the son is typical CW drama. Natalie is basically dating the son of the guy who killed her father's doppelganger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭roshje

Can I ask where this is on?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭roshje

Thanks very much thought I missed it. Always watched it on BBC, will have to wait until they start showing it again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well this got interesting. Wonder what the fallout will be with both those ending events.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dylan Walsh out ahead of season 4, the first casualty of budget cuts

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Clark & Lois and the two sons are the only cast returning everyone else has been let go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,476 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Copied from Facebook (just to show the scope of the cuts):

Superman & Lois 7 Series Regulars Cut Ahead of Season 4

The seven cast members who have been cut: Dylan Walsh (as General Sam Lane), Emmanuelle Chriqui (as Mayor Lana Lang), Erik Valdez (as Lana’s ex-husband Kyle Cushing), Inde Navarrette (as Lana and Kyle’s daughter Sarah), Wolé Parks (as Superman’s ally John Henry Irons), Tayler Buck (as John Henry’s daughter Natalie) and Sofia Hasmik (as Smallville Gazette editor-in-chief Chrissy Beppo). TVLine has confirmed Walsh’s departure.

The deep cuts leave just four returning series regulars for Season 4: Tyler Hoechlin (as Clark Kent/Superman), Elizabeth Tulloch (as Lois Lane) and Alex Garfin and Michael Bishop as Clark and Lois’ twin sons, Jordan and Jonathan Kent, respectively. Additionally, Michael Cudlitz, who is set to debut this season as Lex Luthor, has been promoted to series regular for next season.

• Advertisement

Now is the time for Lana's youngest daughter to shine, now she got away from the family holding her back. 😀

Unless the Kents are going to move back to Metropolis, I'm not sure what they'll do. I know they'll still probably have guest roles in some capacity.

Especially since the cuts have just been announced. I doubt they were known before season 3 finished which means we'll be left with the Kents saying how Lana, John and the girls have moved to Central City while Kyle and Chrissy have moved to Star City. Lois's dad is now heading up Argus's classified secret department.

Just because they were cut as series regulars doesn't mean they could be completly gone from the show. They could still come back as guest stars but I doubt most of them would want to. They will probably bring in new cast of lesser known actors who cost less

Michael Cudlitz was fantastic as Lex. He's a great actor and very menacing in the role.

Kinda raises my hopes for Season 4 again after the cast cuts.

Well good job it hasn't been cancelled or that would've been up there with Angel for a final shot of a series.

A lot of setup for getting people out of the show, so seems it was decided before now.

Guess that change for Bizarro was teased from the suit he wore when he first showed up.

Slow enough finale up to the last 10 minutes, but then it ramped up. Good cliffhanger too.

Pretty unique way in bringing in Doomsday. He kind of looks like Abomination from the Ed Norton Hulk Movie though. I preferred Krypton's version though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,476 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Oooh that was a good ending, needed more of it in the episode tho

The fact that Superman tried to kill him was a bit strange, especially considering he was trying to help him last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I think it was gone beyond help at this stage.

Superman should have made sure it was froze him in ice 10 feet thick and buried it in the coldest deepest depths of the Ocean instead of bringing it back up when he had froze it in ice or throw it into the sun while it was frozen. See it survives either of them.

Good episode do. Certainly looks like a lot is set up for season 3.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

kind of makes sense, it was the same with The Suicide Squad in Arrow, once the movie came out there was no more mention of it in the show

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The final season starts October 17th

Advertisement