Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Having People to Golf With in Competitions?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,004 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

DuffMan147 wrote: »
    afew times I decided last min to try get out for the open singles, I scroll the app see a guy booked in a slot by himself ideal, I reserve a slot beside him and 15 mins later he changes the slot

Why are you booking last minute?

Book early

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

I’ve always stuck my name down on the timesheet as I don’t have regular Playing partners in my club.

Had in my last one and kinda miss it, bit more relaxing playing with familiar faces.

Saying that, I’ve yet to meet a right dick where I am now and have enjoyed company in every round for the last few years

A lot of watsapp groups forming now which is narrowing the pool of people to join. Great if you are in one but not great if you aren't in a 4 ball already or a larger group.

Advertisement