Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query on car insurance proposal form

Options
  • 02-09-2020 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

sorry folks im just filling out a form for my car insurance just looking for advice,

the question is

"" Where a Mental or Physical Medical Condition exsists, has the condition been reported to the relevant Driver Licence Authority, who have continued to issue a licence ?"" Yes/No

If No please Give Details

Well i don't have such issue,

So if i answer and have to give Details does the above answer I don't Have any Mental or Physical Medical Condition suffice for that Answer?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭Miscreant

torrevieja wrote: »
    sorry folks im just filling out a form for my car insurance just looking for advice,

the question is

"" Where a Mental or Physical Medical Condition exsists, has the condition been reported to the relevant Driver Licence Authority, who have continued to issue a licence ?"" Yes/No

If No please Give Details

Well i don't have such issue,

So if i answer and have to give Details does the above answer I don't Have any Mental or Physical Medical Condition suffice for that Answer?

Thanks in Advance

Was there a question before this asking if there is a Mental or Physical condition existing? If so, and you answered NO then you can skip on. If you answered Yes to having an existing condition then you need to say whether you have reported it to the licencing authority or not.

If there was no question beforehand and you are answering NO to this one, then just put say there is "no condition" in the free text field and move along, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Miscreant wrote: »
    Was there a question before this asking if there is a Mental or Physical condition existing? If so, and you answered NO then you can skip on. If you answered Yes to having an existing condition then you need to say whether you have reported it to the licencing authority or not.

If there was no question beforehand and you are answering NO to this one, then just put say there is "no condition" in the free text field and move along, I think.

Thanks Mate its quite confusing so a lot of people dont answer it at all and skip it then the insurance Companies get moody

Advertisement