Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will die before 2024?

Options
  • 02-09-2020 9:34pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Hope the mods don't mind a new thread, but I just want to see how many of us think Trump will die before 2024 weather he is reelected or not?

All this chatter of mini strokes and Pence told to be on stand by etc.

I'm not asking if you HOPE he dies, but IF he dies before the end of the next US Presidency term. Stay classy AH, Stay classy.

Do you think D. Trump will die before the end of the next US Presidential term? 54 votes

Most certainly.
    77% 42 votes
    Probably
    1% 1 vote
    I doubt it
    12% 7 votes
    Hells no, he's got tiger blood!
    7% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,897 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Think his brain died years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

We really need a Trump forum..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Probably more chance of Biden not making it to the end of his term - by which point, he'll be 82. He's already a very doddery 77-year-old, with an obvious cognitive impairment, and I dread to think how much he'll deteriorate over the next few years.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

biko wrote: »
    We really need a Trump forum..

Need is a strong word here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Biden looks like a cold week in October would take him out

Trump is protected by a thick layer of permatan, you couldnt put him down with a shovel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,371 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

.anon. wrote: »
    Probably more chance of Biden not making it to the end of his term - by which point, he'll be 82. He's already a very doddery 77-year-old, with an obvious cognitive impairment, and I dread to think how much he'll deteriorate over the next few years.

I could find 2 more suitable americans here in mayo than the 2 that are running for president.
    Trump is nuts and biden is far too old. He has deteriorated alot since his trip to mayo a few years back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

I don't even think about leaders from another country drying, sorry dying...

I'm worried about the people who are obsessed with Donald Trump, absolutely obsessed with the man.

Imagine all the time people have wasted with having an interest in arguing about some dude leading a foreign country.
    Cognitively I can't get my head around their obsession.

If I obsessed about an exe girlfriend as much as some people obsessed about Trump I'd be seeing a therapist and having a good long hard look at my priorities.

Peace out

Take care y'all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

Is Trump yer man from Home Alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Is Sirhan Sirhan due to be released soon?
    I blame Jack Ruby

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Just like the queen, he'll live till some stupid age.

The funeral is going to be some job though,

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Batmannn

iamstop wrote: »
    Hope the mods don't mind a new thread, but I just want to see how many of us think Trump will die before 2024 weather he is reelected or not?

All this chatter of mini strokes and Pence told to be on stand by etc.

I'm not asking if you HOPE he dies, but IF he dies before the end of the next US Presidency term. Stay classy AH, Stay classy.

Sicko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I'd say either from a stuck fart or accidental drowning in Russian whore piss.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

I don’t see anything wrong with saying that I hope he dies of natural causes, sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,857 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

It's only my 5 year anniversary on boards.ie today.

Have a few more years left in me yet!

I would have gotten away with it too, only for those pesky mods and their dog

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

His dad made it to 93, I can hear liberal tears as i'm typing..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,174 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Where's the 'Atari Already Dead You Are' option?

(say it out loud :D)

And his brother didn't.

He's not exactly an advert for healthy living.

Is Trump yer man from Home Alone?

Home Alone Too.

Cause nobody loves him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

What a world we currently live in. Please define Liberal or do you even know?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Tork

Pherekydes wrote: »
    And his brother didn't.

He's not exactly an advert for healthy living.

Was the dad obese and living on a diet of cheeseburgers and diet coke?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

If he ever wangles "president-for-life" of the US somehow, maybe the Republicans will install his embalmed remains on show somewhere, like what the Soviets used to do with their greatest leaders...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

I'd love to see him go on a diet and exercise regime. It will drive them crazy. I can see the Fake News headlines already "Trump is trying to live forever so he can in power."

US presidents tend to reach a fair auld age, assuming they're not assassinated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

He's 74, dying by the time he is 78, very possible. Things get more unpredictable, health-wise once somebody is in their 70s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

not a chance. He drinks bleach. He is indestructible.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭tim3000

What does that even mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Love humorous threads like this.

Does no one realise that DT has a puppet stick up his A? Words are spoken by him depending on who is left to advise him now. Anyway I dislike people who are rude. End of.

I do realise that Biden is not as energetic or cognitively astute as a candidate should be either. Perfect storm.

The egomaniac narcissist against the Dementia ridden opponent.

Honestly, that country is mad.

He's 74, dying by the time he is 78, very possible. Things get more unpredictable, health-wise once somebody is in their 70s.

That is not true at all sorry now. Seventy is the new 60. and so on.

My older relatives are in their 90s now and still living at home and doing well. But my parents died younger.

It's a lottery really.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭touts

Not sure but as he comes to the end of his term (be that in 4 months or 4 years I wouldn't put it past his kids to bump him off for the photo op of being the grieving family at a presidential funeral. He has raised a right nest of vipers.

• Advertisement

touts wrote: »
    Not sure but as he comes to the end of his term (be that in 4 months or 4 years I wouldn't put it past his kids to bump him off for the photo op of being the grieving family at a presidential funeral. He has raised a right nest of vipers.

Your post sounds positively evil, but who knows what will happen. Seems anything goes now.

Keep an eye on Ivanka ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement