Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will die before 2024?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

That is not true at all sorry now. Seventy is the new 60. and so on.

My older relatives are in their 90s now and still living at home and doing well. But my parents died younger.

It's a lottery really.

It's very much true. The immune system decreases sharply, organs get worn out, the arterial walls calcify with age. The life expectancy of an American man is mid to late 70s. Considering that some will make it to their 80s or 90s, that leaves many men dying much younger than their late 70s.

Why do you think over 65s are a vulnerable group for covid? Because many have other health problems and even those who don't have an identified health problem will have a less productive immune system than somebody decades younger.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

biko wrote: »
    We really need a Trump forum..

Especially this close to the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,174 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    I'd love to see him go on a diet and exercise regime.

Trump thinks cheeseburgers and Golf is a diet and exercise regime. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,349 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

The good always die young.

This cúnt will be around forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

The guy is destroying the place at such a rate, I’m surprised he hasn’t been assassinated already.

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,314 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

The guy is destroying the place at such a rate, I’m surprised he hasn’t been assassinated already.

They only get assassinated if they make the rich people lose money. He's not done that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i reckon Biden is more likely to die, looks kinda frail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

.anon. wrote: »
    Probably more chance of Biden not making it to the end of his term - by which point, he'll be 82. He's already a very doddery 77-year-old, with an obvious cognitive impairment, and I dread to think how much he'll deteriorate over the next few years.

It was bordering on cruel watching Biden's last speech. He'll be lucky to make the debates never mind last 4 years. Never in the history of the US have two candidates this poor been put forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gerry Hatrick

Phishnet wrote: »
    What a stupid thread title.

Change Trump for Biden in the thread title and thread is closed by now ;)

fryup wrote: »
    i reckon Biden is more likely to die, looks kinda frail

LMAO

Biden

Trump

• Advertisement

It was bordering on cruel watching Biden's last speech. He'll be lucky to make the debates never mind last 4 years. Never in the history of the US have two candidates this poor been put forward.

what part of the speech was cruel? What was so bad about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

I'm hoping he'll die on or before November 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

The US may be an oligarcy or a corporatocracy or a kleptocracy or a kakistocracy or whatever you are having yourself but it is definitely a gerontocracy (edit: at the moment) whoever wins the election.
    Trump (like Biden) is an elderly man.
    His brain has really decayed quite badly.
    One can see a clear deterioration from when he was a young man, to time when he was the boss on US Apprentice, to his election, to now.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,552 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We've enough Trump threads and this one lacks some taste

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement