Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting through to Vodafone?

• 03-09-2020 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I'm unable to loginto my vodafone and can't reset my account

Chat can't help and the landlines are looking for a pin I don't have

Is there a direct line where you can get through to someone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

Erranged wrote: »
    I'm unable to loginto my vodafone and can't reset my account

Chat can't help and the landlines are looking for a pin I don't have

Is there a direct line where you can get through to someone?

Try 1800 595 595

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Tabby McTat

ThunderCat wrote: »
    Try 1800 595 595

I was speaking to them today. Didn't have my pin but they were able to verify me with my address and DOB. Only holding for 5 minutes as well which was a bonus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭T-Bird

They are now asking for a new customer number starting with 19 which does not come into action until next month..... The Pin number is a bit hap hazard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Try Facebook chat if you're stuck. Worked for us getting them to speed up the install process when we moved house.

Advertisement