Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AXA - how old a car will they insure?

Options
  • 03-09-2020 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I've just started my lessons and will be looking to buy a car shortly. Just wondering if anyone knows with AXA in particular, how old a car they will insure? Is there a 10 year limit or something like that?

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,566 ✭✭✭Hoboo

bleuhh wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I've just started my lessons and will be looking to buy a car shortly. Just wondering if anyone knows with AXA in particular, how old a car they will insure? Is there a 10 year limit or something like that?

Thanks a million

Axa have a very friendly customer service team, have you asked them?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭bleuhh

Hoboo wrote: »
    Axa have a very friendly customer service team, have you asked them?

Hey, not yet. I was hoping someone here may have been in contact with them recently and may know the answer before contacting them!

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Had a 21 year old car insured with them until recently,so they're willing to insure older cars,but they age might push the price up.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭bleuhh

Thanks Zoe - I rang them there anyway and the guy said that they don't outright refuse any car it's just that it would be a bit more expensive the older it is.

Good to know for anyone else wondering!

Advertisement