Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postal address change

Options
  • 03-09-2020 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've twice updated my postal address via BofI online help desk and a month later am still waiting for a pesky SMS confirmation code. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Antainin wrote: »
    I've twice updated my postal address via BofI online help desk and a month later am still waiting for a pesky SMS confirmation code. 
    Hi Antanin, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. When you are updating the postal address online. The SMS is generated before you can confirm and submit the address change. 

If you are not receiving the codes we would recommend that you check the correct mobile number is registered to your account. To do this please log into your account select manage accounts, and amend my mobile details. If the mobile number is incorrect it would be necessary to update the postal address over the phone with one of our colleagues on 0818 365 365 or 00353 1 4044000 prior to amending the mobile number registered to your account.

We hope this helps. 

Thanks Jen

Advertisement