Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir TV apps

Options
  • 03-09-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Switched from Sky to Eir both TV & BB.

BB is fine.

But on TV I cannot download apps e.g. Youtube, Prime......

So when I click on Youtube app for example I used the email address that I use to log into my Eir account and then I have to enter "Sign In with Apple ID. Enter your password", the password I use to access my Eir account doesn't work.

Any advice would be great as I have given up trying to ring Eir......

Note: I have no apple devices or an iphone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭kevincaomhin

"Sign In with Apple ID. Enter your password", the password I use to access my Eir account doesn't work.

I think you are going to have to set up an Apple ID accout to allow you download apps to your Apple TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭MetHerInSolas

I have an Apple ID "XXXXX@Hotmail.com"....so I should be able to download apps on TV with this ID & its associated password ?

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Kurn

I have an Apple ID "XXXXX@Hotmail.com"....so I should be able to download apps on TV with this ID & its associated password ?

As far as I know you will have to use your Apple ID for any apps on that box, nothing to do with your eircom details. To answer your question yes, you should be able to download apps with your hotmail email address, if that is what you use for your Apple ID. If you forgot the details you can reset them at this URL https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin

Advertisement