Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Player - Looking for Band Mates - South East

Options
  • 03-09-2020 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

Looking for some people interested in starting a original band/cover band in South East area, based in Waterford but can travel. Mainly into Alternative Rock but open to other styles of music.

Ideally looking for 3 to 4 other people with own gear and transport. Looking to rehearse and end up gigging would be end goal.

Age wise would be mid twenties to mid thirty's or slight above that (28 myself).

If your interested please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Wizer

Wizer wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking for some people interested in starting a original band/cover band in South East area, based in Waterford but can travel. Mainly into Alternative Rock but open to other styles of music.

Ideally looking for 3 to 4 other people with own gear and transport. Looking to rehearse and end up gigging would be end goal.

Age wise would be mid twenties to mid thirty's or slight above that (28 myself).

If your interested please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Wizer wrote: »
    Bump

PM sent

bump

bump

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭numb3r

Cork based guitarist looking for something to get writing originals with. Hit me up if Cork isn't too far away for ya

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dr.Drum.Shaboigangster

pm sent

Advertisement