Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reluctantly selling my Tokyo Marui VSR 10

Options
  • 04-09-2020 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have a TM VSR 10 that was recently overhauled by Hobby Airsoft and is shooting at 320 fps on .20 bbs. Shoots great and action is smooth as to be expected from TM products. I put a fresh m100 spring and a new hop up rubber when I did the overhaul with Hobby Airsoft and bought the butt pouch for mags from Novritsch and 2 of the Mags are TM branded and the third is Snow Wolf.

The scope is a 4x25 with laser dot and green and red scope illumination and can be adjusted vertically and horizontally.

Its a great rifle and the only reason I am selling is because when I started airsoft in May I didn't now if I wanted to be a Sniper or run with an assault load out, in the end I settled in the middle with a DMR loadout with option to go ratatatat when the inclination comes... so I really am not doing such a good rifle justice having it as a plinking weapon. That and the wife said get rid of one of the rifles or she will get rid of me lol!

I bought for EUR 220 and put about 100 into it between overhaul and accessories so would like to come out with EUR 250 or nearest offer to justify the sale. You will be receiving a rifle in better condition than I received it in, and with some great accessories to boot.

Pic below:

117933658_318734302811795_2103408541327671604_n_1x.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭tomdotcom

Oh I will be in Special Ops on Saturday 5th September if anyone wants to check the merch!

Ah nearly forgot harris style bipod also included.

bump

Here are a few more goodies to go into the pot...

leaf-suit_1x.jpg

Scopr_1x.jpg

VSR10-box_1x.jpg

VSR10-updates_1x.jpg

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 trevor white

Interested in trades?

I would prefer cash but what do you have in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Richard Coughlan

Would you sell the stock pouch separately?

Thanks,
    Rich

Sure I could let it go for 220 and I will throw in the gun for free ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 trevor white

Full size umarex h&k 45 with 5 co2 mags holster and under rail adaptor.

• Advertisement

Thanks Trevor but I already have an SSP1 and SSX23 from Novritsch the only thing that could tempt me for a trade would be a MP9 or MP7 or MP5 or similar gbb gun...

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭GreenCarver

Would you be interested in selling the ghillie suit separately? If so if you could provide some more info like size, brand that would be great. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭AR-Mad

Would like to offer 180EUR without the ghille suit including shipping.

Happy to split with GreenCarver.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭xbstkx

Offer 200EUR without the Ghille Suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭patdots1

Where are you located?

Hi XBSTKX,

I would be happy with 200 without the Ghillie Suit... do you want to go to PMs to finalise? Where are you based? I am in Dublin.

xbstkx wrote: »
    Offer 200EUR without the Ghille Suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭xbstkx

Sending you a PM now.

OK can Moderator mark this as sold please?

Advertisement