Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Airless Spray Station

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

Should be compulsory to do a safety course when buying one of these. Personally, I wouldn't touch it. If you are intent on spraying, hire one and get the shop to explain how it works safely. If you get a high pressure puncture injury, you have less than an hour to get to A+E

• Registered Users Posts: 19 longvacation

I take your point regarding safety.

Would this sprayer handle the following paint: "Colourtrend Weather Exterior Masonry Paint a pure acrylic premium quality paint"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

At 1000w it should but the 515 nozzle will probably be too small.

I take your point regarding safety.

Would this sprayer handle the following paint: "Colourtrend Weather Exterior Masonry Paint a pure acrylic premium quality paint"?

Just about. You will need to strain the paint first.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Stan the man the gaffer

Thanks for the advice.
    Is the 515 nozzle alright for emulsion paint.? Also any idea where you can buy spare nozzles?

• Advertisement

It's a tip on that not a nozzle. Do a bit of research into the tip numbers. I use Tritech or Graco but you will have to change the tip guard for any of these tips and I don't know if they would fit the threads on the gun. ( Even numbered tips give a finer finish than odd numbers)

Hi all, just tried out the paint sprayer and it doesn't work. The suction not working on it tried messing around with it for 2 hours to no avail. Decided to bring it back today. Anyone else encounter this problem?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Hi all, just tried out the paint sprayer and it doesn't work. The suction not working on it tried messing around with it for 2 hours to no avail. Decided to bring it back today. Anyone else encounter this problem?

did you try it with water your doing something wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

Sometimes the paint is to thick and you need to add a bit of thinners

Yes tried with just water to test it out. No suction what so ever coming from the suction pipe, tired blowing hard into it, filling it with water, forcing water into it. No good I'm afraid.

• Advertisement

Either you haven't switched it to spray or one of the ball bearings at the top of the suction tube is stuck

Advertisement