Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No notification of outgoing fees?

Options
  • 04-09-2020 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Normally I get a notification around the last week of the month, in relation to the fees that will be coming out in the next month - along with the statement for the last three months - my fees are due to come out at the end of this month but I haven't received any notification yet. I'm just wondering what is the story.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Normally I get a notification around the last week of the month, in relation to the fees that will be coming out in the next month - along with the statement for the last three months - my fees are due to come out at the end of this month but I haven't received any notification yet. I'm just wondering what is the story.
    Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You will receive a fee advice statement approximately two weeks before the account transaction fees are charged to your current account if the total is more than €12.70. 

The fees are due to debit Current Accounts on the 25th of September 2020, and are based on transactions that would have taken place during the time period 18th May - 23rd August. 

For more information on the fees and charges, please see the link I have attached here

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement