Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to change IP address on router (Eir Fibre Box 1A 1.0)

• 04-09-2020 11:33pm

HI, is it possible to change the IP address on a router. Its a Eir Fibre Box 1A 1.0

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

LAN or WAN?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Degsie wasnt asking that.....

Is this for online gambling? If so just turn it off for three hours.

ED E wrote: »
    Degsie wasnt asking that.....

Is this for online gambling? If so just turn it off for three hours.

No, its because there was an copy of a game downloaded via Bit Torrent, but I decided to buy a proper licensed copy online, but when I went to install it, the installer asked permission to register the PC's IP address. I was afraid that somehow the games manufacturer would be able to see that an illegal copy had already tried to run on the PC leaving me unable to run the purchased copy.

Advertisement