Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadcasting

• 31-08-2020 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey all I need a favour, my brother is doing a college project on TV football graphics in Ireland and the UK. It’s easy to find photos of the graphics used by Sky and BT sport online, however we are struggling to get any pictures of Eir Sport and Setanta Sports League of Ireland coverage graphics. My brother is also looking to get Premier Sport graphics of their premier league coverage. It is also very hard to source any ESPN UK and there coverage the premier League back in 2009/2010. Can anyone help with any pictures of the above and there graphics In particular. it would help me and my brother so much Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭- bo -

Eir Sport showed Rovers-Bohs last Saturday and I know from before they often show re-runs during the day within a few days of some LOI games. They're also showing Dundalk-Shels this weekend. So he could try record either one of those and get screengrabs from them?

Regarding Setanta, all I can really think of it going through Youtube for clips of older games to see what's there. You might get a bit from old Setanta Cup matches (for example there's a full game here)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Savio11

- bo - wrote: »
    Eir Sport showed Rovers-Bohs last Saturday and I know from before they often show re-runs during the day within a few days of some LOI games. They're also showing Dundalk-Shels this weekend. So he could try record either one of those and get screengrabs from them?

Regarding Setanta, all I can really think of it going through Youtube for clips of older games to see what's there. You might get a bit from old Setanta Cup matches (for example there's a full game here)

Thanks I got Eir Sport And those Setanta are good but not great picture wise, now just need to get Premier Sport and ESPN UK on the Premier League coverage.

Advertisement