Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GoMo network. Do you recommend it?

• 05-09-2020 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Deleted and moved to GoMo forum.

Thanks for the advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭BowWow

Plenty of GOMO feedback in the Mobile forum..........

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

recommending GoMo is like recommending any other wireless provider, it depends on what the signal is like where your living and that can vary alot from one home to anther, even in the same area.

I have GoMo and am lucky enough to get a fairly decent signal from them, get about 25 megs download and 20 upload with them. I had Three before that and the signal was barely working and internet was so poor it didn't have the bandwidth to open the Google search engine most of the time. Moving to GoMo has saved me alot of money and the service is decent.

Advertisement