Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free cardboard in Limerick please :-)

• 05-09-2020 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

hello All,

I'm after cardboard for some projects I'm working on. Does anyone know a good source, or for example on what day do they pick up the recycling on Cruises street? i can go for an aul dumpster dive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

hello All,

I'm after cardboard for some projects I'm working on. Does anyone know a good source, or for example on what day do they pick up the recycling on Cruises street? i can go for an aul dumpster dive.

Plenty of shops will give you delivery boxes that they normally break down and dump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Harvey Norman will have some huge flat ones from the flatscreens, same for bike shops, bike boxes are huge thick cardboard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Could you chance your arm, not literally, at mungret recycling center?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I just finished some Ikea furniture and have lots of cardboard
    - free if you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ChewBerecca

Could you chance your arm, not literally, at mungret recycling center?

As someone who dropped a literal car full off not too long ago, they crush it fairly quickly because the drop off section fills up rapidly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm going to need a few boxes in the next couple of weeks as well, if anybody happens to have a few to spare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Aldi and Lidl will let you take any of theirs aswell.

Advertisement