Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mo Salah lookalike

• 05-09-2020 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭

Lads - is there a Mo Salah lookalike living in limerick , was 100% convinced I saw him in cafe in Catherine Street today and was about to barge in on him and his missus and copped on with the quarantine he couldnt be here , was thinking about it all day and no way could it have been him and then my buddy said Agger got a tattoo from a shop around the corner before and I am doubting myself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSv8-CFfZ2MIVUbxHeWGMKhsjeQHDvrpfftcQ&usqp=CAU

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

What you talking about, he is Elvis

Mc Love wrote: »
    What you talking about, he is Elvis

No. He's a liar. I'm not sure about you. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Who is Mo Salah?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

Granadino wrote: »
    Who is Mo Salah?

He's one of those fancy lads who kicks a leather ball of air into a net for half a million quid a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I thought he was the runner lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

Mc Love wrote: »
    I thought he was the runner lad

No that's his brother Mo Farah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

There are almost 100 million Egyptians, 20 times the Irish.

I imagine plenty of them have curly hair and some of them could grow it out and keep a neatly trimmed beard. Some of that cohort could have made a life for themselves in Limerick.

The odds aren't that crazy that there is a lookalike wandering around. But the odds of it being Mo are crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Well Mo was playing for the Liverpool against Blackpool on Sat, so I doubt it was him.

But Doppelgangers are out there ;)
    My own lives fairly local :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

DMG 1972 wrote: »
    Lads - is there a Mo Salah lookalike living in limerick , was 100% convinced I saw him in cafe in Catherine Street today and was about to barge in on him and his missus and copped on with the quarantine he couldnt be here , was thinking about it all day and no way could it have been him and then my buddy said Agger got a tattoo from a shop around the corner before and I am doubting myself.

I'm a Liverpool fan and saw the same guy in the same cafe on Saturday. I was stopped in traffic right outside and couldn't stop looking until it dawned on me he was playing a match an hour or so later in Liverpool. I've never seen someone look so much like someone else if you get me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭DMG 1972

I'm a Liverpool fan and saw the same guy in the same cafe on Saturday. I was stopped in traffic right outside and couldn't stop looking until it dawned on me he was playing a match an hour or so later in Liverpool. I've never seen someone look so much like someone else if you get me.

Sound - thanks for that , I don’t feel as mad now

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Wonder would he do a kids birthday party. All he would have to do is sit there and play dumb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I also saw him the other day on Denmark street, and he is the absolute spit of him I was even going to ask him for a selfie for the laugh but maybe he would not have appreciated that.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭adaminho

campo wrote: »
    I also saw him the other day on Denmark street, and he is the absolute spit of him I was even going to ask him for a selfie for the laugh but maybe he would not have appreciated that.

Afaik he's Italian and lives in the Haymarket. I've met him once or twice in Nancy's and it's uncanny!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

campo wrote: »

Sounds like the time 2 young ones in the Róisín Dubh in Galway asked for a selfie with me because they thought I looked like Hozier! :D

Advertisement