Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hik Connect app

• 06-09-2020 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

I am trying to install the Hik Connect App on a different phone.When I type it in to the Google play search engine it comes up with different versions of the original app,none of which will accept my username and password.The version I have on my other devices is probably an older version which works fine.Google play are giving me the newer versions which won’t accept my login details.Where am I going wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 776 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

edward901 wrote: »
    I am trying to install the Hik Connect App on a different phone.When I type it in to the Google play search engine it comes up with different versions of the original app,none of which will accept my username and password.The version I have on my other devicyes is probably an older version which works fine.Google play are giving me the newer versions which won’t accept my login details.Where am I going wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong it's not available on the play store anymore. Just Google it and download it from there and it will work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭kub

It is a political issue rather than an actual technical one.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭edward901

Thanks very much. I have just down loaded the App from the Hik connect website. It is working fine. 😀

Advertisement