Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

............. Student Union Representation for Part Time Students ..................

• 06-09-2020 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

A few years ago I did a short part - time course in the college. SU Pres at the time assured me I was a member of the SU , because .

Apparently he didn't do his homework correctly , it seems us part-timers aren't as equal as we should be.

Primarily because I had to deal with access to the library issues on my own where even the librarians said one thing regarding equality of part-timer access and held the line later regards another , I wish to have it acknowledged that we part-timers are students and deserve equality of access to SU services.

Money is an issue . We could of course have automatic representation and a membership fee could be decided.

We will be in the SU. It's a matter of time.

Advertisement