Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gary linekar fish and chips

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Birneybau wrote: »
    How much do you pay towards it? This place has gone to the dogs, all the sockpuppet moronic accounts.

I know, right? Yes, yes, defund that thing I pay the square root of fuck all for. Unless that poster is in the UK, what is with the adoption of slogans from other countries?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭kenmm

Ireland mightn't have an Islamic terror attack, but these statistics speak volumes about the effects Islamic immigration has on a country.

I don't think you can tar all Muslims with the same brush. You have some stats that show something going on all right, needs a little more work.

statesaver wrote: »
    Seems to me you're preparing yourself.
    I'm sure the British, Germans, Swedes, Spanish, French etc once felt the same as you.

Preparing for what? I'm not saying nothing terror related will ever happen on Irish soil. Ive lived UK and other countries where attacks happen. It's just pretty low down on my list of this to be concerned about. If you want to hide under the duvet, go for it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 Thomas Hudson

kenmm wrote: »
    I don't think you can take all Muslims with the same brush. You have some stats that show something going on all right, needs a little more work.

In Sweden the majority of rapes are committed by non-EU migrants. The vast majority of stranger and gang rapes are committed by non-EU migrants. I don't accept that as an acceptable price to pay for diversity.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

GT89 wrote: »
    Anyone see the cringeworthy video of this complete and utter tosspot talking about fish and chips and how if it weren't for refugees coming to England that there wouldn't be fish and chips as if that was justifiable a reason to accept illegal
    economic migrants coming to your country to sponge off the system.

Btw I am not one bit racist I am just against illegal immigration. Here's the video it has to be the most cringeworthy thing I have ever seen in my life. Honestly who advised him to do a video like this was a good idea.

https://youtu.be/x-OsT1jA7N8

Forget the message..

Wtf happened to Lineker? He looks like Benjamin fooking Button, at the start of Benjamin’s journey!!!

• Advertisement

In Sweden the majority of rapes are committed by non-EU migrants. The vast majority of stranger and gang rapes are committed by non-EU migrants. I don't accept that as an acceptable price to pay for diversity.

I know little about Swedish culture or how their numbers compare to ours.

But I've heard this line a number of times. Sounds a lot like fear mongering to me, but I must look into it.

No idea what this is got to do with Gary Lineker tho?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 Thomas Hudson

I know little about Swedish culture or how their numbers compare to ours.

But I've heard this line a number of times. Sounds a lot like fear mongering to me, but I must look into it.

No idea what this is got to do with Gary Lineker tho?

Point is I can see evidence that immigration has had a negative effect on a European country, and yet I am supposed to be 100% ok with immigration into my country, not ask any questions and not have any concerns about the future of my country.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

walshb wrote: »
    Forget the message..

Wtf happened to Lineker? He looks like Benjamin fooking Button, at the start of Benjamin’s journey!!!

To think that he's six years older than Gazza!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

MrStuffins wrote: »
    To think that he's six years older than Gazza!

He looks ancient. The neck a real give away..

You would have thought for tv they’d done some better disguising!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Point is I can see evidence that immigration has had a negative effect on a European country, and yet I am supposed to be 100% ok with immigration into my country, not ask any questions and not have any concerns about the future of my country.

You're not supposed to be ok with it. You're free to protest outside the Dail if you like. If I were you though I just wouldn't waste my thoughts on something that you can't change. The chances of you getting raped or blown up are still pretty slim, don't worry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭yoke

And yet you can't see that a large part of the German economy was helped greatly by immigrants - Turkish workers etc.

Why not focus on strengthening or fixing the law instead, because sooner or later if theres a loophole, some home grown crowd or ring or gang will exploit it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭rightmove

Sounds a lot like fear mongering to me, but I must look into it.

maybe look into it so before commenting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Ireland mightn't have an Islamic terror attack, but these statistics speak volumes about the effects Islamic immigration has on a country.

525574.jpg525575.png
    525576.png

Get up the yard, you pea-brained disingenuous muppet!!
    OK, I know I'm not supposed to engage in personal attacks but you are insulting the intelligence of everybody here with these misleading and meaningless statistics.

They're misleading because they are offered on a "per 10,000 or per 100,000" basis. Which greatly distorts the alleged guilt of very small communities.

Example: 138 Afghanis (er, per 10,000) committed sexual offences in Finland. Are there 10,000 Afghanis in Finland, or more? If so, that would not reflect well on their sexual behaviour.

But if there were only 1,000 it would mean that, in fact, 14 offences (to round up) had been committed by Afghanis. If there were 500 it would mean that 7 Aghanis had committed a "sexual offence", which could be rape or could be a pinched bottom.

We're already down to single figures. If there were any fewer than 500 Afghanis in Finland, it would mean that a very small number of Afghani men had committed any sort of sexual offence. [EDIT: And that's accumulated over a period of five years!!!. I have no idea how many Afghanis are in Finland but if it's around the 500 mark, it could be argued that these statistics show them to be a very abstemious people in sexual matters.]

This is not to suggest that there is an acceptable level of rape or sexual assault, but it's a nasty statistical trick to suggest that Afghanis are more sexually aggressive than others.

If you doubt this, have a look at the statistics for Corona virus. You know the country with the worst death rate from Coronavirus? By far and away?

San Marino.

Yup. Off the charts, the worst rate. 1,237 deaths per million. More than twice the rate of the UK which has 611, and way more than the American rate of 583 per million. (All of these are today's figures Sept 7, 2020).

What's that in absolute terms? A mere 42 people dead from Covid 19 in San Marino, compared with 41,551 in the UK (nearly 1,000 times as many!!!!) and 193,226 in the USA (more than 4,500 TIMES the number of deaths!!!)

Which is the worst place to be in?

Tell you what: throw up a chart of sexual offences per head of population for each county in Ireland and see where the majority of Irish sexual predators come from per head of population. You can almost guarantee it will be from a sparsely populated county because that's the way statistics roll.

See how credibly your results will be taken.

rightmove wrote: »
    maybe look into it so before commenting

Oh sorry - I forgot about the high quality of posting we have here.

See how credibly your results will be taken.

I was politely getting around to that, but I am fed up giving people free arithmetic and stats lessons.

The charts sure do look pretty tho, all the colours!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

So, has Gary taken in a refugee yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Ride, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭rightmove

Oh sorry - I forgot about the high quality of posting we have here.
    No just the blind liberal mafia

rightmove wrote: »
    No just the blind liberal mafia

lol (actual)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Penfailed wrote: »
    So no terrorist attacks then? Just as I thought.

Just because they are not committing atrocities here does not mean they aren't active.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

Just because they are not committing atrocities here does not mean they aren't active.

If you want to worry about terrorism in Ireland, the usual suspects are who should concern you. They were in the news today for court case against men who planned on blowing up police cars. Imagine that was a Muslim, the Irish internet would break.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Vincent Strong Oceanographer

bet his creepy brother is interested in who he takes in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

bet his creepy brother is interested in who he takes in

Lineker likes the Gary Glitter style beard

Funny thing is people saying it's his free time and money he put it to whatever cause he likes would be out with the pitchforks if he called for tougher border controls and deportations or even involved himself in something a lot less radical like black face or some saucy comments.

The liberals will always twist the argument to suit themselves. Look at the way they have treated Morrissey for supporting Anne Marie Waters versus the way they treat Linekar for supporting refugees.

The fact the Irish left Ireland in the past to seek a better life abroad is completely irrelevant. Firstly during the famine which is an inncorrect term as it was actually a genocide the Irish would have been classed as genuine refugees. I am all for supporting genuine refugees like the Palestinians being persecuted by the Jews but not economic migrants.

If you say but the Irish were once economic migrants too that is irrelevant and quite frankly not our problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 OneHedge1

If I showed up unsolicited at your house I'm fairly certain you'd want me to ring your doorbell. If instead you find me sitting in your kitchen, your anticipated rational reaction is not "racism" but rather a common sense concern. That concern would be heightened if you knew I'd spent the previous nights in your neighbours house. The concern is heightened again because the political classes are thick/greedy/sociopathic.

I do wonder* about the profile of Irish persons who advocate so strongly in the other direction and whether they've accidentally swallowed the line being peddled by some in our media that we were a terribly racist little island back in the '80s.
    (*I don't really. Carry on.)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Next he will be telling us with global warming and overfishing
    Fish and chips will be off the. Menu

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

fish is slippery to hold and lineker comes across as a slliperary individual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

ye most of the ones at arsenal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TragicJohnson

The fact the Irish left Ireland in the past to seek a better life abroad is completely irrelevant. Firstly during the famine which is an inncorrect term as it was actually a genocide the Irish would have been classed as genuine refugees. I am all for supporting genuine refugees like the Palestinians being persecuted by the Jews but not economic migrants.

If you say but the Irish were once economic migrants too that is irrelevant and quite frankly not our problem.

The Palestinians are being persecuted by the Israelis, not by the Jews.

Advertisement