Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WD Passport Question

Options
  • 07-09-2020 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

i have stuff stored in Pcloud and i need to update my WD Passport Drive ,with new items

Will the Drive Recognise the New stuff or will it start saving the old stuff i have again ?

Anybody

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

torrevieja wrote: »
    i have stuff stored in Pcloud and i need to update my WD Passport Drive ,with new items

Will the Drive Recognise the New stuff or will it start saving the old stuff i have again ?

Anybody
    Dont know much about pCloud, but to my understanding any cloud storage main purpose is to allow you to have ALL files available for you. Say OneDrive allow you to choose what files/folders to sync, however, if not mistaking its not by time stamp, but by your choice. pCloud, i'm sure, has similar feature.
    Also, similar to others, you have option so use "drive" vs "sync"
    pCloud Drive is a smart desktop app, which makes it possible to work with your files as if they are on your computer, but without taking space from your HDD. It works as a virtual drive, which can extend the available space on your device with up to 2 TB. Once your files are in pCloud Drive, you will easily be able to access, edit and share with others.

(pCloud) Sync is a feature within pCloud Drive. It allows you to connect locally-stored folders from your PC with pCloud Drive. This connection goes both ways, so if you edit or delete the files you’re syncing from your computer, this means that you'll also be editing them or deleting them from pCloud Drive.
    Read FAQ or seek for their support and see what they say - you are customer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Thanks Smuggler but i also save stuff to my Wd Passport Drive and this is the first time i will be Saving this to stuff already on my Wd Passport Drive

Advertisement