Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do tarot cards bring bad luck?

Options
  • 07-09-2020 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Are tarot cards dangerous? A friend of mine reads tarot cards and claims its just a bit of craic, but I've heard they can bring bad luck to the people attending the readings. I haven't had my cards read but I'm tempted just to see how accurate they are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Trans Ann wrote: »
    Are tarot cards dangerous? A friend of mine reads tarot cards and claims its just a bit of craic, but I've heard they can bring bad luck to the people attending the readings. I haven't had my cards read but I'm tempted just to see how accurate they are.

I've had a lot of readings as its a hobby for us as a group, never once has it brought me bad luck.
    If ppl just take the advice at face value and focus on the good, I dont see any harm in it.
    Tarot used to be seen as evil but those attitudes are reflective of the times and the ppl influencing public thinking.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Day at a time

Tarot cards can invite malevolent life forms that are abusive to humans in nature, you have to understand that it is not the cards it is any divination tool, there are benevolent spirits and malevolent spirits, what happens is that malevolent entity will give you information and it might be real but it will make negative impact on you someway that you have no idea what is happening. There are negative beings who prey on psychic and humans that visit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Etc

Tarot cards can invite malevolent life forms that are abusive to humans in nature, you have to understand that it is not the cards it is any divination tool, there are benevolent spirits and malevolent spirits, what happens is that malevolent entity will give you information and it might be real but it will make negative impact on you someway that you have no idea what is happening. There are negative beings who prey on psychic and humans that visit them.

This is NOT true. Tarot cards = Parlor game

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Trans Ann wrote: »

No, tarot cards are a scam. You need to look in to positive cosmic crystals and keep your source energy high.

Advertisement