Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tokyo Marui Recoil Shock FN SCAR-H Upgraded

• 07-09-2020 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

I have decided to let my TM SCAR-H Recoil Shock go. Believe me, it kills me to list this.
    The gun is absolutely PRISTINE throughout, not a single scratch or blemish anywhere. I upgraded the gun with only Prometheus internals all bought from Eagle Six UK as follows...
    6.03 TBB, purple hop rubber, 'o' ring air nozzle, cylinder head, 'perfect' tappet plate, ported cylinder to match barrel length, bearing piston head, hard piston, M90 spring, bearing spring guide, hard gear set, shims, 5.9mm steel bushings, and all driven by a very powerful Tokyo Marui Samarium Cobalt motor.
    Mosfet is a GATE NGRS TITAN wired to rear with Deans connector and runs extremely well on a 7.4v LiPo which fits inside the butt nicely.
    I also polished the mating surfaces to a mirror shine between the recoil shock counterweight and the guide surface on top of the gearbox shell so recoil is quite snappy.
    Externally I have added a replica 1-4X Elcan Specter DR Gen 3 in an authentic earth colour, in front of this is a replica Insight Technologies LA-5 laser with IR function as well as white light and visible laser, this is wired to a dual tape switch on the left rail which has instantaneous function (single continuous press), and constant on (double press) the tape switch also activates the replica M3X light on the right rail which also has an IR filter cap. Underneath this is a replica Magpul RVG stubby grip with ladder rail protectors for the rest of the rail. Out front is a replica QD AAC suppressor with full 'trades' including "FRONT TOWARD ENEMY" this can be mounted and removed in about twenty seconds.
    Comes with Smart Code weapon labels as the US FN MK17 on issue to some units.
    Comes as pictured with two spare mid-cap magazines, DMR length barrel extension, and in its original box with all paperwork.
    Registers at 305fps on the Xcortech, typical for a TM, but laser accurate.
    The gun is zeroed with optics and lasers to 35 yards.
    All of this added up comes to near €1400. I'm looking for €950 (firm) as pictured including registered postage.
    PayPal only please.
    I will combine the Tokyo Marui Sig P226 Rail I have listed here with the SCAR-H for €1100 if still available.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Tokyo Marui SCAR-H

Great system, runs like a dream.... going extremely cheap...

Bump. Upgrades in this gun cost near as much as the gun itself did!!

Sig P226 part of this deal mentioned above is gone.

Bump.

Skirmish ready gun with more Prometheus than Greek mythology!!

Also included is a 7.4V LiPo.

Will only trade for Umarex G28 AEG or GBB in RAL8000 colour.

• Advertisement

Withdrawn.

LeeHarvey wrote: »
    Withdrawn.

Nope. Back up for sale/trade. Mods please retitle as "FOR SALE/TRADE" thanks.
    New price from listing above - (€850 PayPal only please) or i will trade ideally for a VFC HK G28 in RAL8000 (baby poop yellow) or VFC/Ares etc SR25 in equally pristine condition as this SCAR-H.

For Sale/Trade. Looking for a VFC HK G28 in RAL8000 or maybe an SR25 both need to be PRISTINE. Or PayPal €850 posted.

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Oskar.dd

Bump.

Interested in a aeg vfc hk417 package with few mags and scope? Pm me if so and I'll get you pics, 417 has been hydrodipped too, very slick plus a few internal upgrades too

• Advertisement

Thanks for the offer but as luck would have it I think I may have found a G28 privately and this is my trade...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Oskar.dd

Thanks for the offer but as luck would have it I think I may have found a G28 privately and this is my trade...

That's great news so, glad you got so, I know it's your trade, I was answering to you

This is gone, Mods please close.

Advertisement