Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boyfriend's Birthday - Gift ideas?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

If you need a special occasion to treat your significant other to a bj/sex then youre doing it wrong!
    He mostly works with wood. He recently made a coffee table, and he's made a bookcase for me, and made his dining room table out of railway sleepers. He's also done a bit with electrics. Mostly altering lamps he buys and wiring plugs. I know next to nothing about tools but he does seem to have a lot.

Look into to getting him a raspberry pi electronics kit. If he is into tinkering with things there are lots of projects he could get into and learn a skill.

There is also a 3d printer mentioned in the bargain alerts forum at the moment which might be a good shout

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭newbie18892

Thanks for all the suggestions so far everyone! I have to say the bj and sex ideas make me laugh. He doesn't have to wait until his birthday to get those :D

I've booked a night away in a nice hotel for us. It has turned into a bit of a fail though. I don't have my own car so my plan was to tell him we were going for a night away and driving his car there so he wouldn't know where we were going. Apparently though, under my insurance I can't drive other peoples cars until I'm 25, which is only a few months away so extra annoying. I don't think there's any wriggle room with that (unless anyone knows?) so he'll be driving.

I'm looking around for a small gift to give him too. I think the raspberry pi electronics kit that was just suggested looks really cool. I've also been looking at t-shirts, those Segrid wallets, wood burning kits, and some of the tools suggested. I'll let you all know what I choose and how he likes it :D I'm sure he'll be surprised I got him something he really likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Thanks for all the suggestions so far everyone! I have to say the bj and sex ideas make me laugh. He doesn't have to wait until his birthday to get those :D

I've booked a night away in a nice hotel for us. It has turned into a bit of a fail though. I don't have my own car so my plan was to tell him we were going for a night away and driving his car there so he wouldn't know where we were going. Apparently though, under my insurance I can't drive other peoples cars until I'm 25, which is only a few months away so extra annoying. I don't think there's any wriggle room with that (unless anyone knows?) so he'll be driving.

Jaysus. Lucky man to be getting those things from somebody only half his age. And that'll be my last word in this particular thread! :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭99nsr125

Blowjob

And

Blowjob vouchers

Advertisement