Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipad pro difficult to source

Options
  • 07-09-2020 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭

I've been trying several stores today for an iPad Pro 11 inch and no success.

Here is a list of where I checked:

Iconnect
    Curry's
    Argos
    Expert
    DID

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Why not try Compub . They are the main Apple dealers. They will deliver if you cannot visit a store.

https://www.compub.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-iPad-11-inch-Wi-Fi-128GB/dp/B08636S29G

If you order today, it will be delivered to you Friday. Also slightly cheaper than euro pricing. You didn't say what spec so I presumed 128/wifi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭3DataModem

It's pretty hard to get the 11 or 12.9 inch 128G, the only model on Sat was in Currys in Blanch.

I ordered from Amazon Sunday, it'll be here Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Anyone know delivery times from apple online?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Anyone know delivery times from apple online?

It tells you when you start the order process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭3DataModem

A month for the smallest storage 11 and 12.9 inch

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

ordered one recently and told 3/4 weeks delivery time!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭whippet

With lead times like that from Apple usually means new one on the way and stocks have dried up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

whippet wrote: »
    With lead times like that from Apple usually means new one on the way and stocks have dried up

Absolutely. As one of their flagship products, a lead time of a month is a lot for an established product (unlike airpods when they launched which had a lot of pent up demand).

A strong signal that there is a refresh (likely only the chip) on the way.

Advertisement