Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a restaurant in current environment!

Options
  • 07-09-2020 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi all

Planning to go for dinner next weekend - looking for somewhere bright and airy because in current environment that gives me a greater degree of comfort!

Somewhere central or out Phibsboro direction preferred.

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

Loretta's Phibsborough. Very spacious and clean. Actually it's extremely spacious. Good food too!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,797 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I went for the early bird in restaurant in fallon and byrne a few weeks back.
    I thought it was really lovely, food was excellent, tables really spaced out, they even had little bottles of hand sanitizer at each setting.
    They are doing an offer if you spend 25 euro in the supermarket part you get a voucher for 25 euro to use in restaurant.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

gmisk wrote: »
    I went for the early bird in restaurant in fallon and byrne a few weeks back.
    I thought it was really lovely, food was excellent, tables really spaced out, they even had little bottles of hand sanitizer at each setting.
    They are doing an offer if you spend 25 euro in the supermarket part you get a voucher for 25 euro to use in restaurant.

Seconded for Fallon & Byrne. Was there a few weeks back, plenty of social distancing, waiters were masked up and sanitising regularly and the food is very good.

Advertisement