Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair trimmer lidl

Options
  • 07-09-2020 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hi I bought a cheap hair trimmer today in lidl for 18euro came home to charge it and it's dead. Wont charge, wont turn on. Nothing at all coming from it. I can't find the reciept but I did use the lidl app and the digital reciept will be on that. Just wondering will I have any problem replacing it? I have all the packing and all. Only took it out of the box an hour ago to charge. Was going to bring it back to the store tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,848 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

You'll have no issues whatsoever .

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    You'll have no issues whatsoever .

Thanks Jim. I'll pop into them tomorrow on my break.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The digital receipt should be entirely fine; but even if you didn't have that; going in and going straight to the tills with something that is still on sale would usually get a replacement. Lidl are quite good with early stage returns.

Advertisement