Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Looking for a person/persons to help with rock music project.

• 08-09-2020 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys and gals.
    I'm a musician based in navan, I need help with an project, I don't want to call it a band as it most likely won't turn out that way (I'm very busy)
    but I would really like some help with a load of original songs I have floating about, I'm able to record all instruments myself but the real problem is when it comes to mixing, mastering, compression all that stuff I am pretty hopeless with.
    My music style at the moment is pretty much alternative rock, nirvana, radiohead, joy division, would be big influences amongst many others.
    I can't promise fame and fortune but I can promise it'll be fun and by the end we'll have a cracking album and something to put on your cv.
    If you have performance skills, especially vocal skills then that would be great bonus, I also don't rule out the possibility of gigging even if it's just a bit of busking.
    I'm 33, Ideal candidate/s can be any age, gender etc, all you need is a passion for making great songs. I'm very committed and serious about making this project happen, and I want you to be too.
    Cheers, Dean.

Advertisement