Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite Novo Smart Turbo Trainer

Options
  • 08-09-2020 3:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭

Is anyone using one of these?

I got one and I'm a complete novice when it comes to using one. Can't find a decent video to tell me how to get the most out of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Yermander

Is anyone using one of these?

I got one and I'm a complete novice when it comes to using one. Can't find a decent video to tell me how to get the most out of it.

I got one in January and has been great this year. There was a free subscription to the Elite app but I started on Zwift straight away, using the Ant+ USB dongle to connect through my laptop. No issues with it really.
    Are you looking to do structured training on it or connect up to the Zwift/RGT/Sufferfest apps? Or just spin while watching tv?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭PatrickSmithUS

Yermander wrote: »
    I got one in January and has been great this year. There was a free subscription to the Elite app but I started on Zwift straight away, using the Ant+ USB dongle to connect through my laptop. No issues with it really.
    Are you looking to do structured training on it or connect up to the Zwift/RGT/Sufferfest apps? Or just spin while watching tv?

This for now anyhow. And track it on my Garmin Connect or Strava.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Yermander

This for now anyhow. And track it on my Garmin Connect or Strava.

I have a speed and cadence sensor which connects to my garmin watch. Or my Zwift uploads automatically to garmin connect and strava.

I’m not sure how the trainer connects directly to a garmin watch or computer, it may have to be paired up through the device. I’ll dig out the manual later for a look

Advertisement