Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower Installer Athlone

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Claw Hammer

Why would you want to put in a rubbish shower like that? I would never put in a shower that runs from the mains.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

??

Its a like for like replacement for what was there previously.

??

Its a like for like replacement for what was there previously.

I would bring a pipe from the attic tank to the bathroom and put in a pumped shower. Showers running from mains water are rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

I would bring a pipe from the attic tank to the bathroom and put in a pumped shower. Showers running from mains water are rubbish.

true.
    but it means you don't need to heat a huge tank full of water first

true.
    but it means you don't need to heat a huge tank full of water first

The better models of instant electric shower don't require the heating of water before they run. The heat the water coming from the attic tank as it is passing through to the showerhead. They are run on a pipe of their own from the attic tank so the use of any other appliance in the house doesn't affect them. Mains fed showers are terrible because of anyone turns on the kitchen sink tap while it is running the pressure drops.

• Advertisement
Advertisement