Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loan drawdown time

Options
  • 09-09-2020 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi i signed my credit agreement for my top up loan on friday at 1.30pm and its now Wednesday, should i expect the funds at some stage today or should i have already received the funds in my account??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Harrym22 wrote: »
    hi i signed my credit agreement for my top up loan on friday at 1.30pm and its now Wednesday, should i expect the funds at some stage today or should i have already received the funds in my account??
    Hi Harrym22,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie 

When a loan agreement by DocuSign is completed you should receive a text to let you know when to expect the funds in your account, it is generally within 1-2 business days. Did you receive any further communication from us after you signed and returned the document? 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Harrym22

Harrym22 wrote: »
    Hi Harrym22,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie 

When a loan agreement by DocuSign is completed you should receive a text to let you know when to expect the funds in your account, it is generally within 1-2 business days. Did you receive any further communication from us after you signed and returned the document? 

Thanks
    Tara
    i just received the email saying all parties have signed the docusign, have not received anything else, if i dont get the funds today should i call?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Harrym22,

Thanks for getting back to us. I've checked with our lending team who advised loan top-ups take an additional day as the old loan is closed and a new one opened with the top-up amount. In this instance, we'd expect you to receive this today but if you'd like us to arrange a call from the team to check your specific application, please send us a private message by clicking here and include your full name, the branch you hold your accounts with and your contact number. Please don't include any account numbers in your message. 

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement