Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone Fiber Installation

• 09-09-2020 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

Technician called to install Vodafone Fiber Broadband and basically told me I need to dig up the tiles before he could have a look to see if the broadband cable was coming in at that point. The old phone wire box is located there and is currently supplying my broadband.

Can anyone suggest what are the chances of the cable being there if I dig up the tiles, also, I presume the concrete flooring will have to come up too? Is it as big a job as it sounds?

Any suggestions, ideas or alternatives greatly welcome.

Thanks

Advertisement