Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Greenway

Options
  • 09-09-2020 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    I'm going to be in Waterford for a few days late September / early October and I'm looking at doing the greenway. I haven't been on the bike at all this year, due to a knee injury, but I understand it's a pretty easy spin. I'd probably be doing Waterford - Kilmacthomas and back one day and taking the car to KMT and cycling from there to Dungarvan and back another day. Couple of questions.
    Where's the best place to get on the greenway in Waterford city? I'll be staying in the city so I can leave the car at the hotel or take it to car park.

Any recommendations on places to stop en route for refreshments? Any other nice routes for a cycle starting from the city?

Thanks.

Mossie
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement