Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Bank has the best Mobile App

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭1874

Someone complained about PTSB, but I find their online banking straightforward, although my comparison was BOI, I thought BOI was basic, but so long as it served my basic banking needs and worked, I was ok with it. Now I dont have a BOI app as it never got working for me when they updated that and I only have access to the old login for online via link from my complaints at the "talk to" forum.

I used to have an UB account and I had a handheld code generator for various things, which I found ok, I'd say it's preferable to me for certain things as I just locked it away, unlike a phone, it isn't likely to get misplaced or stolen.

I was ok with BOI so long as it worked, which it doesn't, anymore.

PTSB works, occasionally it seems to require a few login attempts when I'm adamant I logged in correctly. I don't store my bank details or cards on my laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭sm3ar

Has anyone recently been auto subscribed to Easy Green on Bunq?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,786 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

sm3ar wrote: »
    Has anyone recently been auto subscribed to Easy Green on Bunq?

No, still on the same subscription.

Advertisement