Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recipe for Chinese soups.

• 09-09-2020 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭

As the title says, anyone have tried and trusted recipes. Specifically mushroom and chicken and sweetcorn and crab.
    My local Chinese has mushroom and chicken soup with the most amazing broth. Tastes like freshly picked field mushrooms.
    So I'd be interested in trying to recreate these.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's a really nice recipe in the Cooking Club for soup with chicken, mushrooms and noodles:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90924984&postcount=128

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Recliner wrote: »
    My local Chinese has mushroom and chicken soup with the most amazing broth. Tastes like freshly picked field mushrooms.
    They could be using MSG, I found it made a huge difference, put some in some tinned tesco chicken & sweetcorn soup and it was way better.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Recliner

Cheated slightly (totally) and got the chicken and mushroom soup from the local Chinese again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Recliner wrote: »
    Cheated slightly (totally) and got the chicken and mushroom soup from the local Chinese again.

There are takeaway owners in the UK who put up recipes.

many soup recipes here
    https://www.youtube.com/c/KhoanVong/search?query=soup

another takeaway owner

Advertisement