Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Will wifi extender work with a tower dongle?

• 09-09-2020 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,020 ✭✭✭✭

I've vodofone mobile broadband at the moment. However apple devices won't connect to it in certain parts of the house.(Samsung,HP,Now stick aren't an issue).
    I'm just wonder will a wifi extender help me or do they only work with your stand home broadband.
    If they do can anybody recommend one?

Thanks

Vodafone-GigaCube-4G-and-5G.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

I've vodofone mobile broadband at the moment. However apple devices won't connect to it in certain parts of the house.(Samsung,HP,Now stick aren't an issue).
    I'm just wonder will a wifi extender help me or do they only work with your stand home broadband.
    If they do can anybody recommend one?

Thanks
    It will.

Advertisement