Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are charity shops open ?

Options
  • 10-09-2020 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Have bags of clothes that want to give to charity but assuming charity shops not open and they dont want ?

Comments

All retail is allowed to open, charity shops are likely open unless they don't want to ask volunteers to work perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

My dad rang a charity shop last week and they weren't taking clothes due to Covid guidelines.
    I dont know which shop he rang and not sure if they all have the same rules or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

.red. wrote: »
    My dad rang a charity shop last week and they weren't taking clothes due to Covid guidelines.
    I dont know which shop he rang and not sure if they all have the same rules or not.

Cheers, was thinking that was the case. Another casualty of covid- theyll miss income from that

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭satanta99

St. Vincent De Paul in Bishopstown were accepting donations when they reopened after lockdown

Most charity shops are open again, but some aren't accepting donations in store and ask you to bring to one of their clothing banks instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

satanta99 wrote: »
    St. Vincent De Paul in Bishopstown were accepting donations when they reopened after lockdown

Most charity shops are open again, but some aren't accepting donations in store and ask you to bring to one of their clothing banks instead.
    Ill try bishopstown or look for neatest clothing bank. Thanks for that

• Advertisement
Advertisement