Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

buzzerxx wrote: »
    No matter how anti conspiracy minded you are something has to be telling you that something is not right about all of this.
    What's not right?

What do you believe is happening?
    What measures are going to be permanent?

Why have conspiracy theorists done nothing be lie, dodge and evade for 200 plus pages?

Is all you have to add some vague, empty memes?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

No matter how anti conspiracy minded you are something has to be telling you that something is not right about all of this.

Is the call of all conspiracy theorists everywhere for every subject, from the moon landings to chemtrails to Covid.

"Something is not right about this but I can't explain why"

Psychologists have explained why many times. It's paranoia and irrational thinking. If someone firmly believes something is up, they'll constantly find "clues" to that.

Likewise if someone firmly believes they are being followed, they'll endlessly find "evidence" of it. Same principle at play here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

169750809_10222045336954776_8993183963864192456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=9H1FxldZgCAAX-j4kKZ&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&tp=6&oh=9da12b18660253bc7b28f98fcf260f55&oe=6093CE44

it has been stated numerous times that a vaccine cert is so you don't have to get tested and show a valid negative test result over and over

a negative test result will be accepted in lieu of a cert

please stop trying to push dis-information.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Psychologists have explained why many times. It's paranoia and irrational thinking. If someone firmly believes something is up, they'll constantly find "clues" to that.
    Likewise if someone firmly believes they are being followed, they'll endlessly find "evidence" of it. Same principle at play here.

Psychologists also believe in a thing called cognitive dissonance which is something you probably suffer from.

If the lying, biased media says a lie often enough it becomes the truth to people like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭bb1234567

You'll have to ask the UK Government. They're the ones proposing it. If 6 months of social distancing every year isn't permanent then I give up.

You still haven't stated whether you believe the US Government when it says there won't be vaccine passports. You claimed you were misinterpreted.

It has not been answered directly. All I got was "Jesus Christ ..." and "Again we see conspiracy theorists ..." followed by 4 or 5 'thank yous'.

It's a simple question: Why is mandatory to wear a mask alone in the countryside in Spain, but not mandatory to wear a mask alone in the countryside in Sweden? Is the countryside different in Spain? A comparison was made with weed. It's easy to understand why weed might be legal in one country, but not in another. Health authorities in country A determine that weed is dangerous, but in country B they come to the opposite conclusion. It is not a question of whether country A or B is right. It's that one can understand the rationale.

That's a poor misunderstanding of the analogy. Weed has not been determined to be dangerous anywhere, in any country, that's why it continues to be legalised in many regions year on year. Yet some regions will maintain strict laws against it's possession, South East Asia, South America, and most Republican US States will not legalise weed for a very very long time, even beyond when evidence is completely clear there is no danger associated with it. Yet you can go to prison for a long time for using it in some places, and smoke it beside a policeman in another. It is the perfect analogy and just goes to show, some country's governments do not always make rational laws.

• Advertisement

it has been stated numerous times that a vaccine cert is so you don't have to get tested and show a valid negative test result over and over

a negative test result will be accepted in lieu of a cert

please stop trying to push dis-information.

We will see if that is True. Time will tell. The policies are changing constantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

We will see if that is True. Time will tell. The policies are changing constantly.

great, I'm glad you see that this is a fluid situation... now please stop pushing currently false information

King Mob wrote: »
    And isn't it odd. We're 230+ pages and nearly 3500 posts in.
    This entire time we've been asking, practically begging conspiracy theorists to explain what they believe, the motivations behind the conspiracy and why they believe it.
    No one seems willing to actually discuss the conspiracy theories.

I see you also missed the first post in which brianhere explains what he believes, the motivations behind the conspiracy and why he believes it.

Psychologists also believe in a thing called cognitive dissonance which is something you probably suffer from.

Cognitive dissonance is an inherent problem in people with extreme beliefs, such as conspiracy theorists. The refusal of facts is a key tenant of conspiracy beliefs.

This is why so much time is spent on this forum explaining basic information, how masks work, why there are anti-virus measures, and so on to a group of people who are denying those facts (cognitive dissonance) in order to hint a conspiracy is taking place.

A conspiracy they rarely detail in any coherent way. So, I'll ask you, what is the conspiracy, what's "really going on"?

What's not right?

What do you believe is happening?
    What measures are going to be permanent?

Why have conspiracy theorists done nothing be lie, dodge and evade for 200 plus pages?

Is all you have to add some vague, empty memes?

I believe a push for a cashless society is happening and control of population and peoples health and age ( they dont want people living into their ninetys) through vaccines.

Vaccine passports wil be permanent and a cashless world.

Whats wrong with memes with shills is they hit home hard. whats the difference if i typed the words of the meme? would that be more satifactory for you?

your questions are answered , i dodge no questions and its my opinion and thoughts and i am entitled to it.

• Advertisement

I see you also missed the first post in which brianhere explains what he believes, the motivations behind the conspiracy and why he believes it.

We've also had several people "explain" a conspiracy that e.g. Satan is behind it all.

There's nothing coherent about the explanation, it's just quasi-insane belief put into words.

Not one poster here has provided a single coherent explanation, nor provided any credible evidence. If you read the first post OP doesn't coherently explain what the conspiracy is, just lazily and vaguely claims there is a "they" and some "plan" that they never properly detail. (keywords bolded)

Coincidentally that's what bull**** artists do, they keep it vague on purpose. And use a whole bunch of deflection whenever they are pressed on their bull****. And dodge questions on it.

Noticing the pattern yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I don't know how many times I can point out that I'm specifically referring to them being mandatory in the countryside when walking alone in Spain, but not being mandatory in the countryside when walking alone in the countryside in the Sweden. I'm not talking about beaches. I'm not talking about whether it's enforced or not. The obvious answer is 'I don't know why' because there's no logic to it.

I think it's what Lord Sumption is saying, that it's unrealistic to believe that governments will give up (complete) control. For example, I can't see any justification for any restrictions in the UK based on the data. Deaths and case numbers are on the floor. There was even a model the other day which predicts that the UK will reach herd immunity on Monday. And despite all of that vaccine passports are set to be rolled out, and there's talk of social distancing and mask wearing for years from SAGE and PHE.

People might point to Australia and New Zealand where measures have been dropped completely in states, but Australia and New Zealand haven't had the measures in place for as long as countries in Europe, the US, Canada, South America etc. But it is a good thing that we have an example of countries getting rid of measures completely.

You ignored absolutely everything people have said to you about it.

You have ignored questions with regard Brianhere's post that you keep reverting back to. Why?

I believe a push for a cashless society is happening and control of population and peoples health and age ( they dont want people living into their ninetys) through vaccines.

Whats wrong with memes with shills is they hit home hard. whats the difference if i typed the words of the meme? would that be more satifactory for you?

your questions are answered , i dodge no questions and its my opinion and thoughts and i am entitled to it.

Thanks for at least providing some sort of conspiracy.

There is a push for a cashless society. Most people are choosing to pay with cards. I use tap and pay now because it's simpler than fishing out the cash and change from my pockets, and also having to replenish that at cash machines. Also with this pandemic, less people want to handle physical coins and cash that have been through people's hands, they are germ collectors.

As for this part: "control of population and peoples health and age ( they dont want people living into their ninetys) through vaccines."

Who are "they"? and this "they" want to kill their aunts and uncles and parents? with vaccines? That doesn't make any sense in any reality.

Also, are posters in here "shills"? what do you mean by that exactly?

Cool.
    Please respond to my other points and questions actually addressed to you.

Continuing to dodge as you are proves my point.

Ok. So who's behind this?
    How did they get all countries and all experts involved?

How about the vague claims that have been made here that masks and/or social distancing will be permanent? do you believe this? If so, how does it fit into the rest of your conspiracy theory?
    whats the difference if i typed the words of the meme? would that be more satifactory for you?
    Points with evidence and substance would be preferred.
    You've answered some of my questions. We'll see how long you go before you start dodging.

You're certainly entitled to your opinions. But people are also entitled to point out where those opinions just might not match up with reality.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Thanks for at least providing some sort of conspiracy.

There is a push for a cashless society. Most people are choosing to pay with cards. I use tap and pay now because it's simpler than fishing out the cash and change from my pockets, and also having to replenish that at cash machines. Also with this pandemic, less people want to handle physical coins and cash that have been through people's hands, they are germ collectors.

As for this part: "control of population and peoples health and age ( they dont want people living into their ninetys) through vaccines."

Who are "they"? and this "they" want to kill their aunts and uncles and parents? with vaccines? That doesn't make any sense in any reality.

Also, are posters in here "shills"? what do you mean by that exactly?

I agree that cards are more convenient and hygienic than cash but the thoughts of tyrannical governments having total control of your hard earned money and their ability to stop access to it at the tap of a button is frightening.

''They'' are the megalomaniac elite who are powerful and rich enough to buy countries and their governments. I dont think they or their families are taking this substance
    into their bodies.

Yes, i believe there are shills posting in here as well as all over the internet.

I agree that cards are more convenient and hygienic than cash but the thoughts of tyrannical governments having total control of your hard earned money and their ability to stop access to it at the tap of a button is frightening.

Not sure what "tyrannical governments" you are referring to, but only the bank can take actions on your bank account, it's their service you are using. You can always take out your money and hold it as physical cash if you chose.
    ''They'' are the megalomaniac elite who are powerful and rich enough to buy countries and their governments. I dont think they or their families are taking this serum into their bodies.

Let me get this straight, rich people, in the world, all have the exact same secret plan to kill off people over 90, except their own families, using vaccines. That's the plan, to kill off people who are near the end of their lives, why?
    Yes, i believe there are shills posting in here as well as all over the internet.

You believe a lot of things apparently, do you have any evidence posters here are "shills"? do they also happen to be the ones who disagree with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

''They'' are the megalomaniac elite who are powerful and rich enough to buy countries and their governments. I dont think they or their families are taking this substance
    into their bodies.

Anyone specific?

Any evidence for this?

into their bodies.

How do I become on of these people you refer to? Is there an application form?

Hmm...just say I win 150 million on the Euromillions and I invest it in cryptocurrency. If in 5 years time that is worth 1.5 billion, am I in that club? Or 10 years time and it happens to be worth 15 billion, am I in that club? Or do I have to build a business from scratch like Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos?

• Advertisement

How do I become on of these people you refer to? Is there an application form?

Hmm...just say I win 150 million on the Euromillions and I invest it in cryptocurrency. If in 5 years time that is worth 1.5 billion, am I in that club? Or 10 years time and it happens to be worth 15 billion, am I in that club? Or do I have to build a business from scratch like Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos?

Do you ever wake up wishing all people over 90 were dead? Rich people do, and they've come up with a plan you won't believe

Do you ever wake up wishing all people over 90 were dead? Rich people do, and they've come up with a plan you won't believe

I'd go with over 85's. Sure at that stage they just take take take. They don't contribute to society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 foggiestyle

Anyone look at the Forbes richlist recently? Interestingly Covid19 has been a boon for the rich..

Founders,families and CEO's of the five big tech companies are now worth 650,800,000,000 BILLION DOLLARS.

Right so together these five big tech companies could end global world hunger, 300B(TWICE)

Someone commented above asking why they would want to kill off 80 or 90 years old^^^ I dont think they care what age you are they want to keep this virus going it's in their interests to keep it going. There making an absolute fortune.

Listen these guys could end the famine in Yemen right now, eradicate malaria, and end homelessness in America and still have enough money left to split 8 ways and still take home 20,000,000,000.. BILLION

Yet you don't think our government , The EU , and America are not forced to work for these people and there corporates. LOL

Anyone look at the Forbes richlist recently? Interestingly Covid19 has been a boon for the rich..

Founders,families and CEO's of the five big tech companies are now worth 650,800,000,000 BILLION DOLLARS.

Right so together these five big tech companies could end global world hunger, 300B(TWICE)

Someone commented above asking why they would want to kill off 80 or 90 years old^^^ I dont think they care what age you are they want to keep this virus going it's in their interests to keep it going. There making an absolute fortune.

Listen these guys could end the famine in Yemen right now, eradicate malaria, and end homelessness in America and still have enough money left to split 8 ways and still take home 20,000,000,000.. BILLION

It's been a boon for some of the super-wealthy, especially those in tech. For others in other fields (e.g. hotels), not so good.

Around 200 billionaires have pledged to give away at least 600 billion. Almost as much as you say can solve all those problems (it won't, it's far more complex than that).
    Yet you don't think our government , The EU , and America are not forced to work for these people and there corporates. LOL

We vote for our politicians, that's the only way they get a job. They are far more beholden to their constituents than anyone else.

So these rich people ordered all the governments all over the world to make up a fake pandemic to trick people into wearing masks permanently, taking a vaccine and getting rid of cash...
    Because...?

So these rich people ordered all the governments all over the world to make up a fake pandemic to trick people into wearing masks permanently, taking a vaccine and getting rid of cash...
    Because...?

The pandemic is not fake , the billionaires are essentially making big money off its back as I posted above. Vaccines will make pharma and investors lots of money, and who got tricked into wearing masks?

It's been a boon for some of the super-wealthy, especially those in tech. For others in other fields (e.g. hotels), not so good.

Around 200 billionaires have pledged to give away at least 600 billion. Almost as much as you say can solve all those problems (it won't, it's far more complex than that).

We vote for our politicians, that's the only way they get a job. They are far more beholden to their constituents than anyone else.

If you think so.

The pandemic is not fake , the billionaires are essentially making big money off its back as I posted above. Vaccines will make pharma and investors lots of money, and who got tricked into wearing masks?
    Ok. So what is the conspiracy you're proposing? In what way have these rich people forced the government to do their bidding in terms of the pandemic?

Any comment on the vague conspiracies proposed so far on this thread?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

We've also had several people "explain" a conspiracy that e.g. Satan is behind it all.

There's nothing coherent about the explanation, it's just quasi-insane belief put into words.

I think there's a pretty convincing case that Peter Thiel, senior WEF and Bilderberg member, for example, is acting in a satanic fashion as described in scripture, whether or not you believe in it. A lot of these billionaires, particularly the tech types, have some sort of god complex.
    You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%203&version=NIV
    I believe if we could enable people to live forever, we should do that. I think this is absolute.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/on-leadership/peter-thiels-life-goal-to-extend-our-time-on-this-earth/2015/04/03/b7a1779c-4814-11e4-891d-713f052086a0_story.html?utm_term=.197f898a44f4
    Peter Thiel and a group of libertarians are funding an offshore human clinical trial of a herpes vaccine, skirting FDA regulations and sparking a heated debate over U.S. safety rules.

The tech billionaire and Trump advisor has reportedly poured $7 million into the experimental trial being held on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts without any oversight from the FDA or monitoring from a safety panel known as an institutional review board (IRB).

https://techcrunch.com/2017/08/29/peter-thiel-backs-offshore-human-testing-of-experimental-herpes-vaccine/?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAIF89mCMTbwKexOI6GgsCKt9JkMWbYz4Tc5lsm0R5-ZJzRSBCTaZrdRHT5hqR2lOfZXn0hmE1PBEJmu7CiPJtYBwZOD9tT89GNQCvga_hqL0MPfk_-cRZH097iHT7UZAQd6ZGcysNzXcob6JtA63qzyL1U0_3a58INzLPjGxXfDg
    “They set it up so Peter Thiel can still sort of run it like a private company and still have the advantage of being public,” said Michael Weisbach, a professor at Ohio State University’s Fisher College of Business who specializes in corporate governance and private equity. “They obviously want to keep control of this company and don’t want a bunch of outsiders.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-29/peter-thiel-tightens-his-grip-on-palantir-ahead-of-public-listing
    The pandemic has thrown an urgent spotlight on how profit-seeking companies interact with Britain’s National Health Service – in particular any access that could potentially be granted to its “crown jewels”, a £10bn-a-year cache of patient data –

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2021-02-24/revealed-data-giant-given-emergency-covid-contract-had-been-wooing-nhs-for-months
    “I'm looking into parabiosis stuff, which I think is really interesting. This is where they did the young blood into older mice and they found that had a massive rejuvenating effect,”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/08/peter-thiel-wants-to-inject-himself-with-young-peoples-blood

https://www.weforum.org/people/peter-a-thiel
    Peter Thiel is a billionaire member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Peter_Thiel

• Advertisement

sabat wrote: »
    I think there's a pretty convincing case that Peter Thiel, senior WEF and Bilderberg member, for example, is acting in a satanic fashion as described in scripture, whether or not you believe in it.
    There's no such thing as accurate supernatural predictions from scripture.
    What's your belief here?
    What's it got to do with the conspiracy behind covid measures?

Why are you bringing this new random topic up given the vast amount of questions and points you guys have left hanging?
    Will you just do the same id you're questioned on this new random topic? From experience, you most likely will, so the tangent isn't really worth expending effort on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement