Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

sabat wrote: »
    I think there's a pretty convincing case that Peter Thiel, senior WEF and Bilderberg member, for example, is acting in a satanic fashion as described in scripture, whether or not you believe in it. A lot of these billionaires, particularly the tech types, have some sort of god complex.

Please explain, in your own words, what "acting in a Satanic manner" is?

What does someone acting a particular way have to do with Covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PuddingBreath

Anyone look at the Forbes richlist recently? Interestingly Covid19 has been a boon for the rich..

Founders,families and CEO's of the five big tech companies are now worth 650,800,000,000 BILLION DOLLARS.

Right so together these five big tech companies could end global world hunger, 300B(TWICE)

Someone commented above asking why they would want to kill off 80 or 90 years old^^^ I dont think they care what age you are they want to keep this virus going it's in their interests to keep it going. There making an absolute fortune.

Listen these guys could end the famine in Yemen right now, eradicate malaria, and end homelessness in America and still have enough money left to split 8 ways and still take home 20,000,000,000.. BILLION

Yet you don't think our government , The EU , and America are not forced to work for these people and there corporates. LOL

Well said, there's no talking to some people. They think they're oh so smart, but can't explain how all these fellas with private jets can't fly a few bottles of clean water or basic sanitation facilities to the billions of people on the planet living in abject poverty.
    At the back of us "conspiracy theorists" is a fundamental understanding that the way the planet is being run is a shambles.
    In our "lovely" little country if you kill an intruder you'll be carted away by the cops with your kids frightened to death wondering if daddy is coming home, wondering if more bad people will come now that daddy isn't at home. It's an extreme example, but it shows who's looked after in this country.. and us normal people getting up to work every day and trying to raise our kids right aren't it. I could go on all day about the sh1t show that is the vast majority of this planet, but I've work to do

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

At the back of us "conspiracy theorists" is a fundamental understanding that the way the planet is being run is a shambles.
    Ok. So then please explain the theory here using your superior understanding.
    The claim is that some/all of the covid-19 measures are going to be permanent.

Which ones do you believe will be permanent, and how do they benefit "all these fellas with private jets"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Please explain, in your own words, what "acting in a Satanic manner" is?

What does someone acting a particular way have to do with Covid?

Very poor literary comprehension skills amongst our "deboonkers"...

You said that people believing that satan is behind this is irrational. I merely made the point that Peter Thiel is behaving exactly in accordance with the very first thing the devil says in the bible-a temptation that you can live forever and be all-knowing. Within the framework of Christian belief it's logical; for others like myself with an interest in human psychology and culture it's noteworthy. Will you be taking a vaccine? If so Peter Thiel will have access to your medical data.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You said that people believing that satan is behind this is irrational. I merely made the point that Peter Thiel is behaving exactly in accordance with the very first thing the devil says in the bible-a temptation that you can live forever and be all-knowing. Within the framework of Christian belief it's logical; for others like myself with an interest in human psychology and culture it's noteworthy. Will you be taking a vaccine? If so Peter Thiel will have access to your medical data.

And around we are to the "vaccine is bad" train again...

You said that people believing that satan is behind this is irrational.

Yes. Do you think it's rational?
    I merely made the point that Peter Thiel is behaving exactly in accordance with the very first thing the devil says in the bible-a temptation that you can live forever and be all-knowing. Within the framework of Christian belief it's logical; for others like myself with an interest in human psychology and culture it's noteworthy.

A bunch of biochemists and technology people are trying to slow/stop ageing. You have an issue with that?
    Will you be taking a vaccine? If so Peter Thiel will have access to your medical data.

If like saying the CEO of your local ISP has access to your internet history. Or that Jamie Dimon has access to your bank statement because you have a Chase account. What's that, more vaccine scaremongering? what is it with conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Yes. Do you think it's rational?

A bunch of biochemists and technology people are trying to slow/stop ageing. You have an issue with that?

If like saying the CEO of your local ISP has access to your internet history. Or that Jamie Dimon has access to your bank statement because you have a Chase account. What's that, more vaccine scaremongering? what is it with conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers..

Yes I do have a problem with people trying to live forever and I do have a problem with them using the entire planet as guinea pigs to indulge their god complex. We're born; we die. That's it. The Bloomberg article I linked to states how Thiel is running Palantir as his personal fiefdom.

Yes I do have a problem with people trying to live forever and I do have a problem with them using the entire planet as guinea pigs to indulge their god complex.

Okay, that's your personal opinion.

People are trying to reduce ageing, something we humans have been trying to do for centuries. How are they "using the entire planet as guinea pigs"?

As for my other question:

Do you think people believing Satan is behind Covid is rational?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Yes I do have a problem with people trying to live forever and I do have a problem with them using the entire planet as guinea pigs to indulge their god complex. We're born; we die. That's it. The Bloomberg article I linked to states how Thiel is running Palantir as his personal fiefdom.

I thought people were going to be killed off as depopulation was the mission. Now it’s eternal life. Can you guys not get anything straight?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Ok. So then please explain the theory here using your superior understanding.
    The claim is that some/all of the covid-19 measures are going to be permanent.

Which ones do you believe will be permanent, and how do they benefit "all these fellas with private jets"?

I haven't got time to list off a pile of stuff, but just take vaccine passports. Why do we need them?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I haven't got time to list off a pile of stuff, but just take vaccine passports. Why do we need them?

No one asked for a list, name one thing that you think will be permanent and why, also how will it be enforced.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I'm no immunological expert but I'm guessing it's the same reasoning behind yellow fever vaccination. To avoid the importation and spread of a virus. Or mind control via 5G. Depends what your outlook is.

Pinch Flat wrote: »
    I'm no immunological expert but I'm guessing it's the same reasoning behind yellow fever vaccination. To avoid the importation and spread of a virus. Or mind control via 5G. Depends what your outlook is.

I know nothing of the yellow fever. I also don't see why I need to take experimental/emergency use only vaccines when 99% of people my age don't die from this. I'm willing to take my chances.
    Also, there was a secret mind control code in dial up modems.. didn't you hear. We're all under the influence for years already!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

For a minute just forget about conspiracies, and 5G, and Bill Gates, etc.,
    and only look at whether vaccine certs (or passports as you call them) make sense?

We know that concerts, or matches, or any other activity with people crammed in, are perfect for virus transmission.
    So, if we want to open those things up again, it's certainly one idea to say that people need vaccinations to attend.
    Otherwise the risk is much higher, as it only takes a small number of people who are infectious to pass it on to many other people.

I do get that it's kind of forcing people to get vaccinated if they want to attend these events,
    and I accept that some people have reservations about the vaccines.
    However which is better, exclude all people from concerts, etc., or just the unvaccinated?

What do you think?

I know nothing of the yellow fever.
    see HSE info here https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/vectorborne/yellowfever/factsheet/

Extract from that page
    "Some countries require proof of vaccination from travelers passing through from affected areas. Failure to produce a certificate may result in the traveler being placed in quarantine. "
    I also don't see why I need to take experimental/emergency use only vaccines when 99% of people my age don't die from this. I'm willing to take my chances.

The vaccine is not just to save you,
    it's to save the 1% who would die if they got it,
    and to prevent the health service being overrun, etc.
    And don't forget, you'll be in the 1% at some stage!!
    Also, there was a secret mind control code in dial up modems.. didn't you hear. We're all under the influence for years already!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume you're joking!
    If not I'd be interested in knowing why you think that?

Anyone look at the Forbes richlist recently? Interestingly Covid19 has been a boon for the rich..

Founders,families and CEO's of the five big tech companies are now worth 650,800,000,000 BILLION DOLLARS.

Right so together these five big tech companies could end global world hunger, 300B(TWICE)

Someone commented above asking why they would want to kill off 80 or 90 years old^^^ I dont think they care what age you are they want to keep this virus going it's in their interests to keep it going. There making an absolute fortune.

Listen these guys could end the famine in Yemen right now, eradicate malaria, and end homelessness in America and still have enough money left to split 8 ways and still take home 20,000,000,000.. BILLION

Yet you don't think our government , The EU , and America are not forced to work for these people and there corporates. LOL

I don't totally disagree with you as regards the concentration of riches into so few hands, etc.,
    however that alone does not put our government, or us, under the control of these people.

Sure, the government, in trying to keep these companies invested in Ireland,
    may try to make our tax policy, and perhaps other things (transport infrastructure, etc), friendly to those companies.

However if you think the government would go along with some huge conspiracy that would
    affect the whole population, is simply fantasy, and not at all realistic!!

PintOfView wrote: »
    see HSE info here https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/vectorborne/yellowfever/factsheet/

Extract from that page
    "Some countries require proof of vaccination from travelers passing through from affected areas. Failure to produce a certificate may result in the traveler being placed in quarantine. "

The vaccine is not just to save you,
    it's to save the 1% who would die if they got it,
    and to prevent the health service being overrun, etc.
    And don't forget, you'll be in the 1% at some stage!!

I assume you're joking!
    If not I'd be interested in knowing why you think that?

So are you saying every person on the planet needs to be forced to be vaccinated before you're safe? Does that mean newborn babies have to be vaccinated against covid forever, as soon as they pop out of their mum, just so you're safe? Please explain this

I don't totally disagree with you as regards the concentration of riches into so few hands, etc.,
    however that alone does not put our government, or us, under the control of these people.

Sure, the government, in trying to keep these companies invested in Ireland,
    may try to make our tax policy, and perhaps other things (transport infrastructure, etc), friendly to those companies.

However if you think the government would go along with some huge conspiracy that would
    affect the whole population, is simply fantasy, and not at all realistic!!

Why do you think Hancock is discussing the vaccine rollout in the UK with the World Economic Forum: https://twitter.com/MattHancock/status/1380156430486011922

For a minute just forget about conspiracies, and 5G, and Bill Gates, etc.,
    and only look at whether vaccine certs (or passports as you call them) make sense?

We know that concerts, or matches, or any other activity with people crammed in, are perfect for virus transmission.
    So, if we want to open those things up again, it's certainly one idea to say that people need vaccinations to attend.
    Otherwise the risk is much higher, as it only takes a small number of people who are infectious to pass it on to many other people.

I do get that it's kind of forcing people to get vaccinated if they want to attend these events,
    and I accept that some people have reservations about the vaccines.
    However which is better, exclude all people from concerts, etc., or just the unvaccinated?

What do you think?

I don't know if concerts or whatever are "perfect" for transmission. I don't believe nphet do either. We were told not to wear masks, then to wear them sometimes, then more than sometimes, now the president of America, who supposedly a lot of people here would respect says wear 2 or 3 masks!
    It's not "kind of" forcing people, it IS forcing people. So I'm to be held down and experimented on against my will?
    Why are you taking a vaccine that doesn't protect you unless a bunch of other variables are taken into account?
    Finally, can I give U an example that I know of personally (I've slightly changed the numbers for privacy reasons but the ratios are similar) -▶️ a primary school class had a covid outbreak. The teacher and sna and their partners all got sick, were poorly with flu like symptoms for a few days, all are ok now. 12 out of 26 kids tested positive, 14 negative. NONE of the children were sick in any way at all. Now tell me, I have small children, do you think I will let this government conduct experiments on my children for a virus that doesn't affect them?
    I will bring hell upon anyone who dares. I'm a peaceful person, but I've got my limits, not everyone out there thinks the government are better parents than themselves.
    Can you tell me if you are a staunch FF or FG person by the way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Notmything

Why do you think Hancock is discussing the vaccine rollout in the UK with the World Economic Forum: https://twitter.com/MattHancock/status/1380156430486011922

I think he is trying to show how well the UK is doing, that the country is close to being open for business, that other countries should look to increase their trade/contact with the UK. Given Brexit and its impact on the UK's economy this is a fairly likely reason

However, the other potential reason is he is signalling to the secret, unidentified real world rulers that the UK is playing it's part in their global conspiracy and he has decided to send this highly secret communication via the public manner of Twitter.

Personally I know which reason is more likely.

Joe biden was right about one thing, people have to come together.. but they also need to Work together, against the likes of himself though.

We have an ex taoiseach, who , could be interpreted as having bankrupted the country with a housing Ponzi scheme on an enormous pension, paid for by us.
    He may have had some choice words for people trying to warn him of his lunacy too.
    Oh, and we have to work till 68 now to keep paying his pension.
    One simple thing could be done to reform the civil service, make them all get private pensions, if that means wages rises, so be it, but make them actually perform for their wages

I don't know if concerts or whatever are "perfect" for transmission. I don't believe nphet do either. We were told not to wear masks, then to wear them sometimes, then more than sometimes, now the president of America, who supposedly a lot of people here would respect says wear 2 or 3 masks!
    It's not "kind of" forcing people, it IS forcing people. So I'm to be held down and experimented on against my will?

How does Covid spread according to you?

So are you saying every person on the planet needs to be forced to be vaccinated before you're safe? Does that mean newborn babies have to be vaccinated against covid forever, as soon as they pop out of their mum, just so you're safe? Please explain this

No I'm not saying that. It's fairly easy to understand.
    If we do nothing the virus is going to cause havoc, and stop us opening up.
    If we vaccinate sufficiently then we should be move back towards normality without the risk of high mortality, or of the health service getting overrun.

Can you see the sense of that?

I don't know what they talked about.
    However I don't think it was to get instructions from the WEF on how to enslave the population, or anything like that!

There should be some sort of public record of what they talked about. I'd be very confident it would make sense if we knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tired332

No I'm not saying that. It's fairly easy to understand.
    If we do nothing the virus is going to cause havoc, and stop us opening up.
    If we vaccinate sufficiently then we should be move back towards normality without the risk of high mortality, or of the health service getting overrun.

Can you see the sense of that?

Why put all our eggs in one basket , surely this virus could burn itself like the Spanish flu and many other viruses. Why the nazi style approach on citizens forcing papers and I'm shocked that any sane person could except vaccine passports as a means of getting into supermarket, a cinema or just walking down the street minding their own business. This vaccine passport is not just about travelling in and out of countries if it was there wouldn't be so much fuss about it. I have a vaccine passport already for myself and kids. It gets dangerous when you give too much power to governments . I thought this was a democratic society. Are you a politician your self

I don't know what they talked about.
    However I don't think it was to get instructions from the WEF on how to enslave the population, or anything like that!

There should be some sort of public record of what they talked about. I'd be very confident it would make sense if we knew.
    If you watched the seaspiracy on netflix you would see the amount of corruption going on , many who are afraid to speak out for fear of being killed. When you do watch it please go check out the companies that are behind greta. Its shocking that you could defend governments that are incredibly corrupt and support their narrative about madatory emergency vaccines and passports for freedom.

Tired332 wrote: »
    Why put all our eggs in one basket , surely this virus could burn itself like the Spanish flu and many other viruses. Why the nazi style approach on citizens forcing papers and I'm shocked that any sane person could except vaccine passports as a means of getting into supermarket, a cinema or just walking down the street minding their own business. This vaccine passport is not just about travelling in and out of countries if it was there wouldn't be so much fuss about it. I have a vaccine passport already for myself and kids. It gets dangerous when you give too much power to governments . I thought this was a democratic society. Are you a politician your self

This virus isn't "burning itself out", its still a threat to national health systems, and it's still killing people.

Vaccine passports are simply a proposed system whereby people can congregate sooner. To use an example, let's say you wanted to hold a concert, in the current situation you can't, at all, too much risk. The only possibility to hold a concert would be if the audience were vaccinated. How would you ensure they were vaccinated? some sort of app or "passport" indicating they were.

It's a potential solution to open up parts of the country quicker. Straightforward common sense and logic.

This virus isn't "burning itself out", its still a threat to national health systems, and it's still killing people.

Vaccine passports are simply a proposed system whereby people can congregate sooner. To use an example, let's say you wanted to hold a concert, in the current situation you can't, at all, too much risk. The only possibility to hold a concert would be if the audience were vaccinated. How would you ensure they were vaccinated? some sort of app or "passport" indicating they were.

It's a potential solution to open up parts of the country quicker.
    No it's not and to say that it's our only solution is very narrow sighted. I hate to inform you but I have friends in many different countries and their lives are not being forced to hide in their homes or close their businesses. These are sick views and ideas from a small minded portion of people.

• Advertisement

Tired332 wrote: »
    No it's not and to say that it's our only solution is very narrow sighted. I hate to inform you but I have friends in many different countries and their lives are not being forced to hide in their homes or close their businesses. These are sick views and ideas from a small minded portion of people.

Right, so what's your solution to currently holding e.g. a concert-hall full of people?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement