Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

I don't know if concerts or whatever are "perfect" for transmission. I don't believe nphet do either. We were told not to wear masks, then to wear them sometimes, then more than sometimes, now the president of America, who supposedly a lot of people here would respect says wear 2 or 3 masks!

Have you thought about how any respiratory virus transmits from one person to another?

It's obvious the virus can't get to you from 20 ft away, or even 6ft, we're told.
    However doesn't it make perfect sense that if you have a virus that affects your lungs,
    when you exhale some virus will come out with your breath,
    and if another person close by breathes that in, the virus can infect their lungs.
    Does that not make sense to you?

As regards NPHET, how can you think you know more than people whose job it is to know this stuff?

On the masks, yes, this time last year, when the HSE had barely enough masks for the health staff, we were discouraged from wearing masks.
    When masks became plentiful it was then recommended that we wear masks when in close proximity to someone else.
    This is because the mask reduces the distance our breath travels when we exhale, so it reduces the risk of us infecting someone else.
    An additional mask might offer you, the wearer, more protection.
    Again, does this not make sense to you?

It's not "kind of" forcing people, it IS forcing people. So I'm to be held down and experimented on against my will?
    Why are you taking a vaccine that doesn't protect you unless a bunch of other variables are taken into account?

Noone is actually going to force you to have the vaccine.
    It's only if you want to attend crowded places that you might need to prove you've had the vaccine, if that's the way it goes.
    Again the government and NPHET are feeling their way here, and reacting to the current circumstances.
    None of this has happened before, and people are making a best judgement as to what to do.

If the vaccines work really well, and the virus almost goes out of circulation, then events might not need attendees vaccinated.
    However if the threat remains, then vaccine certs are one way to allow crowded events to take place more safely.
    Do you not agree?

And why do you think the vaccine doesn't protect people. It's been pretty well shown to dramatically reduce infection.
    See the effect already on nursing homes, and health workers!
    Finally, can I give U an example that I know of personally (I've slightly changed the numbers for privacy reasons but the ratios are similar) -▶️ a primary school class had a covid outbreak. The teacher and sna and their partners all got sick, were poorly with flu like symptoms for a few days, all are ok now. 12 out of 26 kids tested positive, 14 negative. NONE of the children were sick in any way at all. Now tell me, I have small children, do you think I will let this government conduct experiments on my children for a virus that doesn't affect them?
    I will bring hell upon anyone who dares. I'm a peaceful person, but I've got my limits, not everyone out there thinks the government are better parents than themselves.
    Can you tell me if you are a staunch FF or FG person by the way?

It's pretty clear that symptoms, and risk, are age related, with very low risk for young, and increasing risk with age.
    One study from December puts mortality risk very low for children and young adults, rising to 0.4% at 55, 1.4% at 65, 4.6% at 75 and 15% at 85.
    So your classroom example makes sense in that context.

Who is suggesting the government will experiment on your, or anyone else's, children?

And my politics if of no relevance to this.
    The facts are freely available for all to read, and inform themselves,
    and discussion here simply requires us to discuss the facts as we observe and perceive them.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PuddingBreath

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    How does Covid spread according to you?

I'd say i know about as much as nphet. all i can tell you is parents up and down the country are delighted their kids will be getting back to school again with their peers next week but not delighted at the prospect of their hands being cut off them with the constant hand sanitizer. They only had a feicing year to get some extra hand washing facilities and some air filtration.

instead, because of pseudoscience, we have kids sitting in cold rooms with windows open blowing cold air on them with cracked skin on their hands and holes in their shoes

they've money for wage restoration but not little kids health and safety, whats new ? shove em in a sewer, problem solved

https://www.abcschoolsupplies.ie/product/5-in-1-handwashing-station

dear civil servants, have a look at this ^^^^
    it's not blood difficult to find solutions.............if you're bothered

if you must have an answer to your question then all i can say is wtf is this ?
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/low-risk-of-catching-covid-from-surfaces-new-cdc-guidelines/
    story changing again

the actions i took since last year was as follows, after 14 minutes 59 seconds in a room smaller than 12 metre square with another person i left it.

i made sure never to exert myself too much physically when wearing my mask to stop the spread, i did this by wearing a heart rate monitor and if it went over 100BPM i immediatly stopped what i was doing until i got control of my germsy breathing again
    i did my wee-wees sitting down so the steam off me p1$$ didn't waft around and spread the covid
    i flushed after a number 2 with the lid down to stop the spread
    i was also the guy the civil service consulted to help them figure out how2 calculate the average age of death this time last year, poor Tony Holohan was struggling bad with that question for weeks.

Tired332 wrote: »
    Why put all our eggs in one basket , surely this virus could burn itself like the Spanish flu and many other viruses.

"Could" is the key word in your comment.
    Why would we do nothing on the off chance that the virus could burn itself out?
    The Spanish flu is estimated to have killed 50 million people world wide.
    Is that what we should do, allow it to run wild, and see how many it will kill, and for how long it would overrun the health service, before it burn itself out?
    Why the nazi style approach on citizens forcing papers and I'm shocked that any sane person could except vaccine passports as a means of getting into supermarket, a cinema or just walking down the street minding their own business. This vaccine passport is not just about travelling in and out of countries if it was there wouldn't be so much fuss about it.

How is it Nazi style to simply do something sensible to reduce the risk to the population?
    Noone is talking about a vaccine cert being needed to go to the supermarket, we've been doing that for a year!
    Supermarkets limit the number of people in the shop at any one time, to allow a safe distance between people.
    It's for other crowded events, like concerts, matches, conferences, etc., that the vaccine certs could make attendees safer.

I have a vaccine passport already for myself and kids. It gets dangerous when you give too much power to governments . I thought this was a democratic society. Are you a politician your self

I do agree that government power needs to be tailored to the threat, like during the troubles, etc.
    At the moment I don't see anything the government is doing that is not proportional to the current threat.
    We live in a healthy democracy, and the government would not be able to get away with anything which, to the majority of the population, wasn't necessary.
    And no, I'm not a politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tired332

Right, so what's your solution to currently holding e.g. a concert-hall full of people?

Must concerts are outside so less chance of infection. Masks work, why cant they be used inside buildings like concerts/cinemas/ hairdressers there is literally no excuse for these places still being closed.

With all the protests and parties going on the last few weeks and the papers and people going mental about them and how they would cause a surge of deaths what happened there?

If you watched the seaspiracy on netflix you would see the amount of corruption going on , many who are afraid to speak out for fear of being killed. When you do watch it please go check out the companies that are behind greta. Its shocking that you could defend governments that are incredibly corrupt and support their narrative about madatory emergency vaccines and passports for freedom.

I'm not familiar with that, will look it up to see what it's about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,977 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I'd say i know about as much as nphet. all i can tell you is parents up and down the country are delighted their kids will be getting back to school again with their peers next week but not delighted at the prospect of their hands being cut off them with the constant hand sanitizer. They only had a feicing year to get some extra hand washing facilities and some air filtration.

instead, because of pseudoscience, we have kids sitting in cold rooms with windows open blowing cold air on them with cracked skin on their hands and holes in their shoes

they've money for wage restoration but not little kids health and safety, whats new ? shove em in a sewer, problem solved

https://www.abcschoolsupplies.ie/product/5-in-1-handwashing-station

dear civil servants, have a look at this ^^^^
    it's not blood difficult to find solutions.............if you're bothered

if you must have an answer to your question then all i can say is wtf is this ?
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/low-risk-of-catching-covid-from-surfaces-new-cdc-guidelines/
    story changing again

the actions i took since last year was as follows, after 14 minutes 59 seconds in a room smaller than 12 metre square with another person i left it.

i made sure never to exert myself too much physically when wearing my mask to stop the spread, i did this by wearing a heart rate monitor and if it went over 100BPM i immediatly stopped what i was doing until i got control of my germsy breathing again
    i did my wee-wees sitting down so the steam off me p1$$ didn't waft around and spread the covid
    i was also the guy the civil service consulted to help them figure out how2 calculate the average age of death this time last year, poor Tony Holohan was struggling bad with that question for weeks.

I don't know whether you are serious or not, but it seems you don't know how Covid spreads. If you don't know how it spreads, how can you have an informed opinion on measures to reduce it spreading?

No it's not and to say that it's our only solution is very narrow sighted. I hate to inform you but I have friends in many different countries and their lives are not being forced to hide in their homes or close their businesses. These are sick views and ideas from a small minded portion of people.

So what's your alternative solution that will protect people, and allow the health service to function normally?

What countries are your friends living in that are more normal than us?
    France and Germany, for eg., have just tightened restrictions due to a new surge in cases!

Must concerts are outside so less chance of infection.

My example is an indoor concert, there are many other examples I could use.
    Masks work, why cant they be used inside buildings like concerts/cinemas/ hairdressers there is literally no excuse for these places still being closed.

Masks reduce the spread, they don't stop it completely. And more than a few have shown they are incompetent at wearing a mask correctly.

Going back to my example, an indoor concert. If you could ensure that everyone attending was vaccinated, then indeed it would be possible to hold it. It's simply a temporary practical solution. Nothing to do with politics.

Must concerts are outside so less chance of infection. Masks work, why cant they be used inside buildings like concerts/cinemas/ hairdressers there is literally no excuse for these places still being closed.

With all the protests and parties going on the last few weeks and the papers and people going mental about them and how they would cause a surge of deaths what happened there?

Yes, but even in outdoor concerts people are crammed together. They are also drinking, and singing, and shouting at each other to be heard over the music.
    Have you ever got spit in your face in a pub from people talking to you, due to having to talk so loudly.
    It's all good for virus transmission.

In indoor settings the virus builds up in the air after a while, so that's the risk there, and masks aren't a solution.

Re the parties, and protests, etc., recently. We have a low level of virus at the moment, so that helps, also it's mostly outdoor, which also helps, and then it's a relatively small number of people, the vast majority are not doing that.

PintOfView wrote: »
    Have you thought about how any respiratory virus transmits from one person to another?

It's obvious the virus can't get to you from 20 ft away, or even 6ft, we're told.
    However doesn't it make perfect sense that if you have a virus that affects your lungs,
    when you exhale some virus will come out with your breath,
    and if another person close by breathes that in, the virus can infect their lungs.
    Does that not make sense to you?

As regards NPHET, how can you think you know more than people whose job it is to know this stuff?

On the masks, yes, this time last year, when the HSE had barely enough masks for the health staff, we were discouraged from wearing masks.
    When masks became plentiful it was then recommended that we wear masks when in close proximity to someone else.
    This is because the mask reduces the distance our breath travels when we exhale, so it reduces the risk of us infecting someone else.
    An additional mask might offer you, the wearer, more protection.
    Again, does this not make sense to you?

It's only if you want to attend crowded places that you might need to prove you've had the vaccine, if that's the way it goes.
    Again the government and NPHET are feeling their way here, and reacting to the current circumstances.
    None of this has happened before, and people are making a best judgement as to what to do.

If the vaccines work really well, and the virus almost goes out of circulation, then events might not need attendees vaccinated.
    However if the threat remains, then vaccine certs are one way to allow crowded events to take place more safely.
    Do you not agree?

And why do you think the vaccine doesn't protect people. It's been pretty well shown to dramatically reduce infection.
    See the effect already on nursing homes, and health workers!

It's pretty clear that symptoms, and risk, are age related, with very low risk for young, and increasing risk with age.
    One study from December puts mortality risk very low for children and young adults, rising to 0.4% at 55, 1.4% at 65, 4.6% at 75 and 15% at 85.
    So your classroom example makes sense in that context.

Who is suggesting the government will experiment on your, or anyone else's, children?

And my politics if of no relevance to this.
    The facts are freely available for all to read, and inform themselves,
    and discussion here simply requires us to discuss the facts as we observe and perceive them.

this isn't obvious, i could argue all night on this, droplet size, wind speed, wind direction, air exchange rates, ventilation, it goes on and on. having a leak against the wind comes to mind when trying to not breath in the covid. some would argue you could get covid from someone and not ever had been in the same room as yourself

i don't know more than them , i just think they know very little. i find, when you drill down, people know very little. how many people in nphet have worked on the sars1 outbreak or similar? has tony holohan, or is he a career civil servant parroting whats fed to him from the WHO?

that's called culpable homicide IMO, psychopaths. protect the vunerable ? except when it doesn't suit ?

they better not try

And why do you think the vaccine doesn't protect people.
    i don't think that, it's a risk/reward choice for everyone to make for themselves. if covid is still around in 3 or 4 years time and people aren't having bad reactions in a year or two from them then i'd be happier to take it then, i'll not be getting younger as you said. the key for me is is it having adverse reactions the following winter seasons after getting it. complete unknow, complete experimentation.

if you're older/ill then it's probably better to take it... otherwise, i'm not so sure.

hints have been dropped, as usual, even yourself seemed insistant on it, you can't go to a concert because of others not taking the vaccine ? and then stories like this

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/how-coronavirus-covid-vaccine-mandate-would-actually-work-cvd
    https://www.today.com/health/will-covid-19-vaccine-be-mandatory-t190838
    https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-anthony-fauci-covid-vaccine-passport-mandatory-vaccinations-travel-1558303

many thanks, i've gotta get going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I haven't got time to list off a pile of stuff, but just take vaccine passports. Why do we need them?

You tell us.
    What's the real reason behind them?

It's all well and good to make vague insinuations about a conspiracy here, but if you can't describe it in any detail, it kind of looks like that's all you have.

i don't think that, it's a risk/reward choice for everyone to make for themselves. if covid is still around in 3 or 4 years time and people aren't having bad reactions in a year or two from them then i'd be happier to take it then, i'll not be getting younger as you said. the key for me is is it having adverse reactions the following winter seasons after getting it. complete unknow, complete experimentation.

if you're older/ill then it's probably better to take it... otherwise, i'm not so sure.

This is a lie.
    The vaccines have been studied for safety and they are constantly being monitered.

What adverse effects are you concerned about?
    What adverse effects from vaccines only show up years down the line?

Why are you not concerned about any adverse effects from covid given that has only been studied for a year? How do you know that covid has no potential side effects that might crop up years down the line?

I don't know whether you are serious or not, but it seems you don't know how Covid spreads. If you don't know how it spreads, how can you have an informed opinion on measures to reduce it spreading?

this part is a joke obviously, but neverthless it makes about as much sense as most of the stuff they say.. actually, it's mostly based on the science anyway. covid is found in high concentrations in poop,why do you think the chinese are sticking swabs 2 inches up people's bums? when you flush, it throws poop particles up around the room, that's why you never leave your toothbrush too close to the toilet.
    we keep hearing about singing/shouting/heavy exercise being more likely to spread it as you are breathing out a lot harder
    also, i had to stop looking at Tony holohan's press conferences a year ago as what i said is true, a journalist kept asking for the average age of death, but he kept giving the median. the median is the middle figure, you just pick it out from your list of numbers, calculating an average seemed like mission impossible for them, Holohan kept saying, "we'll work on that, or i'll have that for you kinda thing" he eventually got it sorted and seemed chuffed with himself.... then the following days stopped giving it again, the TV nearly didn't survive the experience, i was close to throwning the dining room table thru it in exasperation. can you get into secondary school without knowing how2 calculate an average? serioulsy, this FFFer is telling us all this parrotted crap about our lives turning to Sh1T and none of em can do simple math

. can you tell me even one or two sentences of exactly how i might take a step to stop it spreading? seriously, maybe something printed in 2018 about stopping airbourne viruses that hasn't been politicized or scrubbed from the net?
    as an aside, we're now hearing that supermarkets are superspreading locations or some b0l1x,,, we'll no $h1t sherlock. a paranoid person might think we're due more restrictions emanating from this news

this part is a joke obviously, but neverthless it makes about as much sense as most of the stuff they say.. actually, it's mostly based on the science anyway. covid is found in high concentrations in poop,why do you think the chinese are sticking swabs 2 inches up people's bums? when you flush, it throws poop particles up around the room, that's why you never leave your toothbrush too close to the toilet.
    we keep hearing about singing/shouting/heavy exercise being more likely to spread it as you are breathing out a lot harder
    also, i had to stop looking at Tony holohan's press conferences a year ago as what i said is true, a journalist kept asking for the average age of death, but he kept giving the median. the median is the middle figure, you just pick it out from your list of numbers, calculating an average seemed like mission impossible for them, Holohan kept saying, "we'll work on that, or i'll have that for you kinda thing" he eventually got it sorted and seemed chuffed with himself.... then the following days stopped giving it again, the TV nearly didn't survive the experience, i was close to throwning the dining room table thru it in exasperation. can you get into secondary school without knowing how2 calculate an average? serioulsy, this FFFer is telling us all this parrotted crap about our lives turning to Sh1T and none of em can do simple math

. can you tell me even one or two sentences of exactly how i might take a step to stop it spreading? seriously, maybe something printed in 2018 about stopping airbourne viruses that hasn't been politicized or scrubbed from the net?
    as an aside, we're now hearing that supermarkets are superspreading locations or some b0l1x,,, we'll no $h1t sherlock. a paranoid person might think we're due more restrictions emanating from this news

It's mainly airborne and spreads on droplets and aerosols from your mouth/nose. Wearing a mask can reduce the spread of those aerosols/droplets by up to 99% when we breathe/talk/etc. A mask is a practical way to reduce the spread of the virus, it's simple science, nothing political or nefarious about it.

King Mob wrote: »
    This is a lie.
    The vaccines have been studied for safety and they are constantly being monitered.

Why are you not concerned about any adverse effects from covid given that has only been studied for a year? How do you know that covid has no potential side effects that might crop up years down the line?

the french have stopped giving astra vaccine to under 55s, the irish wouldn't give it to OAPs recently, which is it ? ok for 56 to 64 year olds? it's not a lie,

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained

EMERGENCY use
    they want to do trials on children, if it's safe then why do they need children to be volunteered? they can dress it up all they like, there's many unknowns, just ask the people get blood clots in their brains.

it's not a lie,
    Yes, it is a lie to say that they weren't tested for safety.

EMERGENCY use
    they want to do trials on children, if it's safe then why do they need children to be volunteered? they can dress it up all they like, there's many unknowns, just ask the people get blood clots in their brains.
    Please answer the questions in my post please.

If you plan on ignoring and dodging them, please explain why you are doing this.

I think you are dodging these questions because you have no answer to them and you don't want to admit this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

Why do you think Hancock is discussing the vaccine rollout in the UK with the World Economic Forum: https://twitter.com/MattHancock/status/1380156430486011922

in short... an immune county is a country open for business...

the UK are bidding for any business they can get after Brexit and this isn't some conspiracy as you're alluding to...

the UK are going to capitalise on the fact they may be ahead of the curve and open for business when everyone is still in and out of lockdowns...

plus anything to get one over on Europe

where else do you posture this? Maybe some sort of international forum to do with Economics..? If only one existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Thought of the Day-

The Vaccine was not created for the Pandemic, the Pandemic was created for the Vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Thought of the day-

Some people waste their precious lives believing lies.

Thought of the day-

Some people waste their precious lives believing lies.

True, but more and more people are realising that MSM is full of lies and propaganda and thus turning to social media and the millions of impartial and non scripted truthers who try to expose the megalomaniacs.

Imagine Pro lockdowners haven’t allowed their children hug their grandparents for over a year now.

• Advertisement

buzzerxx wrote: »
    True, but more and more are realising that MSM is full of lies and propaganda and thus turning to social media and the millions of impartial and non scripted truthers who try to expose the megalomaniacs.

Yeah. Get your facts from Facebook and Twitter. If you believe that then I feel sorry for you. If you don't believe that but propagate it anyway, you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

more and more people are turning to social media and the millions of grifters and shysters who try to get them to donate money.

Fixed that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

True, but more and more people are realising that MSM is full of lies and propaganda and thus turning to social media and the millions of impartial and non scripted truthers who try to expose the megalomaniacs.

Imagine Pro lockdowners haven’t allowed their children hug their grandparents for over a year now.

I have a stock of healing crystals for sale. How many do you want to buy?

Yeah. Get your facts from Facebook and Twitter. If you believe that then I feel sorry for you. If you don't believe that but propagate it anyway, you should be ashamed of yourself.

My source isn't "Facebook" my source is a huge network of truthers who just happen to use Facebook as well!
    You should be ashamed of yourself defending greedy, evil megalomaniacs and buying into the Fear.

My source isn't "Facebook" my source is a huge network of truthers who just happen to use Facebook as well!
    You should be ashamed of yourself defending greedy, evil megalomaniacs and buying into the Fear.

Would you have a link to a website of one of these truthers?

this isn't obvious, i could argue all night on this, droplet size, wind speed, wind direction, air exchange rates, ventilation, it goes on and on. having a leak against the wind comes to mind when trying to not breath in the covid. some would argue you could get covid from someone and not ever had been in the same room as yourself
    It seems pretty clear to me that coughing and sneezing, and simply talking, emits air from your mouth laden with small droplets, etc.
    Have you ever breathed on a cold window, what do you think condenses on the window?
    Try coughing at the window from 2ft, then from 6ft, and see the difference. Also try it with a mask, and without.
    If you don't 'believe' or understand this, how do you think the virus actually does transmit from one person to another?

i don't know more than them , i just think they know very little. i find, when you drill down, people know very little. how many people in nphet have worked on the sars1 outbreak or similar? has tony holohan, or is he a career civil servant parroting whats fed to him from the WHO?
    If you think they know little, what chance have you of knowing half as much?
    They have access to the information, and they're working with it day in day out.
    Someone looking at your job might think that you know little about it too,
    but if you've been in the job for a few years you'll know lots of stuff that others don't see.

that's called culpable homicide IMO, psychopaths. protect the vunerable ? except when it doesn't suit ?
    I don't follow you! How were the HSE to foresee the need for huge amounts of masks, etc.
    The public were asked to lockdown, so masks weren't a priority until later.
    If we hadn't been discouraged from wearing masks there would have been strain on the existing insufficient supply for health workers

they better not try

And why do you think the vaccine doesn't protect people.
    The only thing is that vaccines have been around for a long time, so it's not a completely untested experiment.
    And why would the adverse reactions only appear in the following winter season?

hints have been dropped, as usual, even yourself seemed insistant on it, you can't go to a concert because of others not taking the vaccine ? and then stories like this

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/how-coronavirus-covid-vaccine-mandate-would-actually-work-cvd
    https://www.today.com/health/will-covid-19-vaccine-be-mandatory-t190838
    https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-anthony-fauci-covid-vaccine-passport-mandatory-vaccinations-travel-1558303
    many thanks, i've gotta get going
    So when lots of people are vaccinated should we still ban concerts and other gatherings because of the risk from the unvaccinated?
    I do see your point, and ideally none of us would have to get vaccinated.
    However if it's proven to be safe (like TB and MMR vaccines we've all had as children) most people will likely eventually get it.
    In the meantime, however, it does make sense to open up certain activities to vaccinated only.
    (not saying that'll happen, but it clearly makes some sense!)

see my comments in blue above

Would you have a link to a website of one of these truthers?

Sure, here's one
    https://ichr.ie/gofundme-campaign/

PintOfView wrote: »
    see my comments in blue above

Why is Sweden currently allowing everyone into bars, pubs and restaurants? If Sweden, and other countries, for that matter, but Sweden is the most prominent example in Western Europe of a country that's been open since March 2020, can do it then why can't the countries that are set to roll out vaccine passports?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Why is Sweden currently allowing everyone into bars, pubs and restaurants? If Sweden, and other countries, for that matter, but Sweden is the most prominent example in Western Europe of a country that's been open since March 2020, can do it then why can't the countries that are set to roll out vaccine passports?

Your lack of ability to comprehend basic concepts is shocking. I tested it on my three year old yesterday after your previous posts. He understands different countries, and I explained that different countries can have different rules such as 7pm is his bedtime, and children go to bed at a different time in other countries. He was able to understand it. How are you able to understand what a three year old can?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Notmything

That's just someone asking for money, does she have a site where she lays out her evidence or research which supports what she is claiming?

As in evidence and research, not just "it's true cause I said so"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement