Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You tell us. You're the one who's claiming to know what's really going on.

So why are Gates and Rockefeller looking to implement a global digital ID?

Why did they call it id2020?

Again, I don't think you have any answers because the conspiracy theory is very shallow and doesn't make any sense.

All you have is this vague question that you mistakenly believe makes it sound like you're informed and have secret knowledge. But in reality, we are all aware that you are just copy and pasting from some conspiracy grifter's twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Because millions of people in the world have no identification, and many hundreds of millions more have identification that is only relevant to the country they are in. This causes immense problems for these people, and it's something that is solvable. One of the potential solutions is to make an ID that's universally accepted everywhere.

But paranoid deluded or religious people read stuff like this and decide it's something else, that it's nefarious (as always) involving some entity trying to control the world (as always). We've had multiple threads on it just like we've had threads on CCTV, bar-codes, digital cash, microchips, 4g, 5g, etc.

Gotta throw out more tangents and distractions before anyone gets cornered about their conspiracy beliefs...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ohnohedidnt

I'm not asking anybody to take it seriously, feel free to completely discount it and ignore it. I just worked on the assumption that the "experts" invented these seemingly arbitrary rules for an intelligent reason. I will concede its entirely possible that they are not not all that smart and the rules are total BS.

Assuming they are based on some sort of logics, I theorized maybe:

"Removing restrictions might create an inertia in re-implementing them, so maybe they don't want things going back to normally fully any time soon"

"Maybe they have a legitimate reason for that, maybe it's even Covid related, for example they want to keep people complying with Covid measures however arbitrary so that the compliance will still be there if more lockdowns are required"

I say maybe a lot, because they are just theories, I could not possibly have the actual answers.

You still haven't explained to me how the rules work to stop the spread of covid, if we are to take them at face value. Would you care to explain your theory or just continue to pick holes in mine?

Again, your reasons are vague and ultimately meaningless.

You have also not actually answered the questions I asked you.

Try again:

1. Who are "they"?
    2. How do masks "Test compliance"?
    3. Why do they want to test compliance?

I'm explaining the more likely, non-conspiracy explanation yet because you are trying to use that as an excuse to dodge the questions asked of you.

Answer these 3 questions directly and I will then explain it to you.

If you don't know the answers to these questions, simply state that.

And again, I'm not picking holes in your theory as you've not actually provided one to pick holes in.

• Advertisement

"It is all a far cry from the repeated arguments against the public wearing face masks adopted by NPHET and Dr Holohan during the earlier months of the pandemic.

Back then, Dr Holohan and others trotted out a litany of reasons why face masks would be an ineffective measure for the general public."

• Subscribers Posts: 41,582 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Every time you write "stop the spread of covid" replace it with "reduce the spread of covid"

Then reread your sentence and see does it make sense.

If we had something that "stopped b the spread of covid" we would be out of this situation already

Cool. I was incorrect when I said no Irish health organisations or spokespeople said that masks don't work.

Where in that article does it say they were lying though? You claimed that they were lying about it and knew that masks worked all along.

The article explains why they changed their position pretty succinctly.

That article pretty much says based on current evidence, masks are effective and necessary. Nowhere does it claim anyone was lying.

1. NPHET, I assume, whoever made the rule
    2. They don't test compliance, they create it, similar to the low ball technique I already mentioned.
    3. They want to create compliance, possibly for the reasons I again, already mentioned.

Again, just theories, I don't know. And I didn't say it's a conspiracy, you did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭storker

I have to applaud the choice of username, though. Very good. (No irony or sarcasm intended.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭storker

You really do have your bogeymen all mixed up. First, the assertion that anyone who disagrees with CTs is also "Woke", which is nonsense. Second, in my experience, the more "Woke" someone proclaims themselves to be, the less evidence they're likely to produce to back up their assertions.

As Stanley Baker says in Zulu..."Are you sure you're on the right side of the river, Mr Witt?"

Ok. This is your only straight answer.

So NPHET are working on their own then. They have no connection to any other organizations and around the world or in Ireland who are involved in their deception.

In this case, we can see your theory is false, because then no politicians would follow the advice because they aren't involved in the conspiracy.

Likewise, no doctors or medical organisations would stay silent if the NPHET was giving out false advice.

Nor would other organisations around the world be implementing similar measures as they aren't part of the plan either.

So your theory is debunked by this point alone.

Unless you have an explanation for why all these other entities would just go along with the plan, knowing it was all a lie, despite not being involved.

Or are you now going to flip and claim that more than the NPHET are involved?

Your other responses are vague nonanswers again.

What do you mean by "create compliance"? How do masks "Create compliance"?

And what reasons are you referring to?

You don't know the answers because your theory doesn't make sense, isn't logical or supported by evidence and is in all likelihood, false.

What's the difference between your "theories" and "just making things up off the top of your head"?

Yes this has been explained to you.

The world didn't know if masks would be effective against the virus when it first appeared, ergo the confusion. Some experts said yes, others weren't sure, etc. After awhile, with more information, we were able to make better informed decisions.

It didn't involve any deliberate lie.

There was an extensive Danish study that concluded masks made little difference..

Cool. Why aren't you linking to it then?

Usually when you guys claim stuff like this, it's cause that's not what the studies actually say.

Are you not posting it because you know this and are trying to hide it? Or are you just lazy?

Also could you explain what the real reason for masks is? You've been dodging this question for 270 pages now.

I'm sure you'd accept its findings if I linked it..

I think the real reason for mask is a kind of a signalling of compliance..Just to remind everyone constantly that we're not in the old world anymore..

Cool. You're simply lying about the study then. It either doesn't exist or you are lying about it's conclusions.

What do you mean by "Signalling of compliance." Why do they need to "Remind people" of anything? Who are they?

Again, you're making vapid, empty statements that I don't think you yourself even understand.

Just more copying what you're told to say by conspiracy grifters.

Ha..

The virus spreads on aerosols and droplets from your mouth and nose, masks reduce that spread.

But that's not some exciting vague conspiracy narrative so you've just invented one for yourself. Again this "make your own conspiracy adventure" thing.

• Advertisement

And surely the grifters in all of this are the likes of the media who are getting paid significantly to push covid, and the likes of nphet?..

Lol. Excellent rebuttal and not desperate at all.

It also exposes how your moaning about "trolling" are entirely hypocritical.

Deflection to a new topic again.

Who is being paid to push covid?

Do you not wonder about how all the folks you swallow crap from are always asking for donations and patreon?

Didn't your boy Alex Jones make millions?

The media are paid by who to "push" Covid, and why?

It's hard to understand what you are writing half the time, these sentences are barely coherent. In fact, in all the posts you've made to this forum, I've never come across you ever presenting an actual conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭weisses

In fairness it was a limited study

"The findings, however, should not be used to conclude that a recommendation for everyone to wear masks in the community would not be effective in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infections, because the trial did not test the role of masks in source control (transmission from an infected person to others) of SARS-CoV-2 infection. "

Lol. Must be bad for another conspiracy theorist to debunk your claim...

So basically this is another case of CQD claiming something was said that wasn't..

And I'm very curious which it was.

Didn't actually read the study? Or did, but pretended that part didn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭weisses

I don't see myself as a conspiracy theorist per se. As is evidenced by my contributions in the chemtrails, moon landings and covid threads

I would be more worried If over the last couple of years I went into every single thread in the CT forum and try to debunk and engage in circle jerking with my fellow debunkers until the lube runs out ..... That's just sad lads .... really sad.

Again dude. You believe and promote conspiracy theories. You're a conspiracy theorist.

But it's funny that you corrected CQD. Good to see that you'll sometimes call out lies and false information.

If only you'd apply that skepticism more evenly you might stop being a conspiracy theorist.

• Advertisement

It's not just sad..it's pathological..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement