Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Right. And what is the relevance of any of this to lockdown measures?

Are you deliberately attempting to be obtuse or at best, adolescent?

What do any of your posts have to do with anything? .... Oh, and whilst at it can you tell us all the "conspiracy"?

Perhaps, thereafter, you can engage like an adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

arccosh wrote: »
    also.... trusting Belarus for facts is like trusting that junk ball on O'Connell street with your wallet

Inorite! This is the second time a conspiracy theorist has pointed to a country whose government is legitimately involved in a conspiracy to hide their covid cases/deaths as 'proof' covid isn't a real problem. We had a lad not long ago claim there was no covid in Tanzania because their president prayed it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

GT89 wrote: »
    Yeah and their country is fine. If the government want to falsify cases and deaths I say so be it if it means no more bullsh1t lockdowns.

Let people die as long as you can get a pint of plain or a mocha frappe latte right :rolleyes:

Yeah and their country is fine. If the government want to falsify cases and deaths I say so be it if it means no more bullsh1t lockdowns.

There are massive protests in their country over people dying from covid and the government not doing enough. The government arrest the protesters and then give them covid and block all medical care to them.

That's your definition of fine? Off to Belarus with you so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Let people die as long as you can get a pint of plain or a mocha frappe latte right :rolleyes:

If it means people die so be it. People die all the time anyway.

• Advertisement

So go volunteer in a covid unit, you can sit and hold the hand of someone dying from covid so they don't die alone. You won't need any PPE because its a hoax/harmless right?

And if you catch it and die....sure you were gonna die anyway so no big deal.

Edit: obviously I'm being sarcastic.....tough guys like you would never lower yourself to helping others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

you're letting the mask slip bud.... people were actually thinking you were just an ignorant sociopath or idiot.... but you're just a troll

on a positive note... Minsk is meant to be lovely this time of year

you're letting the mask slip bud.... people were actually thinking you were just an ignorant sociopath or idiot.... but you're just a troll

Accuse me all you like. I'm just an induvidual who looks suits myself and looks out for me number one. I'm actually quite a polite respectable person in real life but I'm only like that to suit myself think a lot of people are like that but not prepared to admit it.

• Advertisement

Accuse me all you like. I'm just an induvidual who looks suits myself and looks out for me number one. I'm actually quite a polite respectable person in real life but I'm only like that to suit myself think a lot of people are like that but not prepared to admit it.

I believe you..

I believe you..

It's underated I suggest you give it a try

It's underated I suggest you give it a try

I will if you give facts a try

*sniff, sniff*

I smell a certain bovine dropping.

You've never met me so how do you know?

Let's just say my spidey sense is tingling ;)

C

CCP24 wrote: »
    The only way for the body to create a long lasting effective way to defend itself against sars cov 2. Is the natural protection one gets after a natural infection.

if only if there was just some way to expose people to a miniscule amount of virus to provoke this natural reaction

But vaccination provides a totally useless protection.

<<Mod snip>>

I think you've had enough to drink for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

if only if there was just some way to expose people to a miniscule amount of virus to provoke this natural reaction
    Again we have conspiracy theorists exposing the fact they don't know how vaccines work in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭CCP24

I think you've had enough to drink for tonight.

Think I have had enough of lockdowns.

• Advertisement

wait a second.... I might be onto something here.... what if.... we were able to expose ourselves to a miniscule amount of the virus, which would provoke a natural immune response and build antibodies against the virus.....

seriously, I think this could actually be a thing

wait a second.... I might be onto something here.... what if.... we were able to expose ourselves to a miniscule amount of the virus, which would provoke a natural immune response and build antibodies against the virus.....

We could call it an ENICCAV!

Maybe we should test it in cows or something first to make sure it works...

no seriously though.... why aren't the government pushing this???? they must have some sort of mechanism of exposing the high risk groups to a small amount of virus to provoke a natural immune response.... this would in turn reduce the need for lockdown to protect them and possibly let us get back to normal....

This is scandalous that they aren't looking into this???!?!?!????!!!!??

why haven't the ministry of truth looked into this.... I am shocked and appalled... I'm definitely voting independent next election

Wait a minute hasnt most of the country been tested and has already contracted covid theislast year, isn't that a natural immune response. That's called using our immune system.

Wait a minute hasnt most of the country been tested and has already contracted covid theislast year, isn't that a natural immune response. That's called using our immune system.

short answer: no
    long answer: still no...

hit me with some numbers if you're gonna quote bull****

Again, I think you don't actually know what a vaccine is or does.

short answer: no
    long answer: still no...

hit me with some numbers if you're gonna quote bull****

Mother of christ, the hospitals are overrun with covid patients , people isolating, media full of people having contracted it and recovering and she wants to me to show her proof of natural infection and immunity. Goodnight.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Again, I think you don't actually know what a vaccine is or does.

No haven't a clue explain it to me. Every bit of it I want the different types of vaccines and how each ones work, how long they take to develop them , the ingredients, who makes them not just the big pharma names I want the scientists involved the whole lot. The legalities etc..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement