Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

NaFirinne wrote: »
    Just listen to Leo in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4okLi-ShMHc

Lockdowns for the forseeable future and we don't know if the vaccine will be enough to stop the lockdowns.

This looks like a world reset to me.

Is covid actually that bad to warrant this?

How does it look like a reset. What does that even mean.

Yes covid is bad, don't start this **** again please.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,545 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Just listen to Leo in this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4okLi-ShMHc

Lockdowns for the forseeable future and we don't know if the vaccine will be enough to stop the lockdowns.

Ask the families of the thousands that have died, I'm sure they would happily give you thier opinion on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What does a world reset look like and how do you know?
    Why are they resetting the world and how does it benefit them to the point that all the worlds governments agreed to it without exception?
    Yes.
    Covid has killed over 2.2 million people.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭NaFirinne

King Mob wrote: »
    So globally all politicians experts and doctors are all involved in this deception?

Also why would they need to do this since apparently all of the covid deaths are being faked/exaggerated? Why would they need to be seen saving lives when they also want people to look like they're dying when neither of these things is happening?

What if you, an internet detective with no medical expertise and an irrational belief in satanic conspiracies is actually wrong about a medical topic you only read about in twitter and YouTube?
    What if lockdowns and reducing contact with people also reduces a virus that is passed through contact?

I think fear of the mob has caused a lot of people to go along with what they are being told. We can see bullying tactics going on in social media all the time.

There have been doctors, nurses speaking out but all get ridculed and even loose there jobs for voicing there opinions and concerns.

If people go against the mainstream narritive at all they are silienced.

I see no debate being allowed and anyone that tries is labelled a conspiracy theorist and laughed at.

The vast majority of politicians are handed a script and told what to say.

We haven't seen any legitimate investigation into how this Virus even started yet.

We have had Trump and people in his government saying the virus likely came from the lab in china.

Billions have been pumped into the pharmaceuticals to produce a vaccine and billions are going to be made by the same companies for many years to come. To say that these companies can't influence politicians around the world is not being realistic. Of course they can.

The world is becoming a much smaller place. Companies are now Global and it makes sense that they would be all pushing towards some sort of Globalised Government.

Unfortuntely the type of Globalised Governement we seem to getting is one based on total control over every aspect of peoples lives.

People rights and freedoms are being erroded on a world scale. We see millitary occupation of Washington. We see china also building it's military at and alarming rate. The so called health passport app is just a copy of the one in China.

Here's the thing. We are not being giving a choice.

Maybe a lot of people would choose total obediance and control over every aspect of there lives for fear of catching covid or spreading this to others.

But I think there is a lot of people who value there freedoms even over the risks of death from covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭myfreespirit

Risteard81 wrote: »
    I recognise that it is Satanic. That doesn't mean that it's not so-called excuses for "humans" who are responsible for it.

This gave me a tremendous laugh.

It is truly difficult to comprehend the depth of human stupidity behind such thinking.
    But carry on with your nonsense if it makes sense to you...

• Advertisement

I think fear of the mob...
    Sorry, no where in that empty rant do you actually address any of my points.
    Try again if you like.

What does a world reset look like and how do you know?
    Why are they resetting the world and how does it benefit them to the point that all the worlds governments agreed to it without exception?

Because technology is now at the stage were it's far easier to centrally control people then ever before.

How many times in history have we had nations trying to take global control?

From the Roman Empire to World War 2.

if you don't think there are a lot of very rich and powerfull people seeking world domination then your being naive.

Yes.
    Covid has killed over 2.2 million people.

There is one thing we can't prevent in life and that is death.

We should be protecting the vulnerable, such as the elderly and people with underlying conditions....but then these people need to be protected in any regards. Not using it as an excuse to inprision the world.

Abortion has killed 3.3 million people these year, but I don't see anyone stopping that.

This gave me a tremendous laugh.

It is truly difficult to comprehend the depth of human stupidity behind such thinking.
    But carry on with your nonsense if it makes sense to you...

How so?

There is one thing we can't prevent in life and that is death.

We should be protecting the vulnerable, such as the elderly and people with underlying conditions....but then these people need to be protected in any regards. Not using it as an excuse to inprision the world.

Abortion has killed 3.3 million people these year, but I don't see anyone stopping that.

No it hasn't, you already know this is a lie but you choose to spout it anyway.

No it hasn't, you already know this is a lie but you choose to spout it anyway.

What's a lie?

• Advertisement

What's a lie?

The part I bolded of course :rolleyes:

This is a lie.

Not sure why you have to lie to defend your conspiracy theory.
    Very odd behaviour.

Perhaps you should stop spouting empty, poorly thought out nonsense during a pandemic.

This is a lie.

Not sure why you have to lie to defend your conspiracy theory.
    Very odd behaviour.

Perhaps you should stop spouting empty, poorly thought out nonsense during a pandemic.

How is it a lie? which part is a lie? and what's the conspiracy?

How is it a lie? which part is a lie?
    Your claim is a lie. It's a lie because it's not true. It's something you're making up.
    For some reason on top of spouting empty, shallow philosophy, you are also being dishonest.
    Very bizarre.
    and what's the conspiracy?
    You believe that there is a global conspiracy to fake a pandemic for vague unspecified, nonsensical reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭myfreespirit

I think fear of the mob has caused a lot of people to go along with what they are being told...

But I think there is a lot of people who value there freedoms even over the risks of death from covid.

More woolly-headed, incoherent nonsense, replete with bad grammar and poor spelling.

I take it, this is a wind-up? No-one could possibly believe any of this, seriously?

Your claim is a lie. It's a lie because it's not true. It's something you're making up.
    For some reason on top of spouting empty, shallow philosophy, you are also being dishonest.
    Very bizarre.

You believe that there is a global conspiracy to fake a pandemic for vague unspecified, nonsensical reasons.

Which claim is a lie?

Where did I say to a fake pandemic?

What is the Global conspiracy?

What do you think that governments could be doing better to tackle covid?

A New Player has entered the game!

Player uses Old Arguments

Its not very effective!

More woolly-headed, incoherent nonsense, replete with bad grammar and poor spelling.

I take it, this is a wind-up? No-one could possibly believe any of this, seriously?

How so?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,974 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

How is it a lie? which part is a lie? and what's the conspiracy?

"What is a lie? what do words mean?"

:rolleyes:

Which claim is a lie?
    The one you made. Not sure why you are playing dumb or why you think it's an effective tactic. It's making you look very foolish.
    Where did I say to a fake pandemic?

What is the Global conspiracy?
    Then please outline what you are suggesting in a concise way without going on random vague rants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Just because someone is terminally ill does not mean covid could not have hastened there death. They could have lived for x number more months years etc. So it be right to add them to the numbers

It seems there have been cases where people died from things not covid related but the cause of death was marked as covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

It seems there have been cases where people died from things not covid related but the cause of death was marked as covid.

Proof?... And don't start with the man who fell of the ladder nonsense again

You're doing awful well for a dead lad.

Air pollution is killing us all. Doesn't mean we're dead yet.

Erm...because he was trespassing in a hospital during a fùcking pandemic when he had no right nor reason to be there.

And I didnt say he was "clowning around" I said he was a clown.

Can you be tresspassed from a public space?

You don't have the right to stroll around a hospital during a pandemic just because you believe some freeman BS about it being a "public place".

Idiots like him should be locked up for the safety of others. The fact you don't see what he did was wrong says an awful lot about you.

But it IS a public space. Do you know how tresspass works?

You can be trespassed from private property. You must be asked to leave and given every opportnity to leave. If and only if afterwards you return can you be trespassed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,371 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

But it IS a public space. Do you know how tresspass works?

You can be trespassed from private property. You must be asked to leave and given every opportnity to leave. If and only if afterwards you return can you be trespassed.

You're 100% right. I agree. He should have had the bollocks kicked off him until he left the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,974 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yes. You are allowed to go into certain parts of hospitals and police stations, it doesn't mean you can walk around wherever you like.

And they have every right to eject someone who they believe it being a nuisance

They absolutely have, we can easily see this from the denotifications, where the record is corrected.

We also have the opposite scenario in the UK, where covid deaths are being underreported.

Either way we can all see that we are currently experiencing a massive demand on our health services.

Yes, of course you can. Any other easily searched answers you need?

• Advertisement

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-55631693

Covid: 2020 saw most excess deaths since World War Two

If the reference to World War 2 deaths was combat related then I find the BBC claim to be strange. They seem to have forgotten about the Korean War where over 3 million people were killed in 3 years (1950 - 1953) so that's an average of 1 million per year.

Other estimates put the death toll at nearly 20% of the population.

And according to the beeb themselves 800,000 people were slaughtered in just 100 days in Rwanda in 1994

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26875506

Yet covid is responsible for the highest death toll since WW2?

EDIT: I guess the article is talking about UK deaths rather than World deaths? If that's the case then nevermind.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement