Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for photographer in cork city.

Options
  • 10-09-2020 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Does anyone know a photographer in cork city that would be interested in doing a small job ?

Need linkedin profile photos and some photos for an online business.

Maybe 5 or 6 finished photos in all.

Tell me a little about yourself and show me some samples by DM link pls...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

MouseMan01 wrote: »

Seriously? Your gonna get a lot of dick pics I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

OP, I'd reach out to some of the camera clubs as they may have members interested in expanding their portrait skillets

Also, .red. is right, asking for pics is going to get you some "interesting" replies.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

MouseMan01 wrote: »
    Does anyone know a photographer in cork city that would be interested in doing a small job ?

Need linkedin profile photos and some photos for an online business.

Maybe 5 or 6 finished photos in all.

Not sure some would think it worth their time to come out and end up with 5 or 6 photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Not sure some would think it worth their time to come out and end up with 5 or 6 photos.

Ah no, if the OP is willing to go with a new photographer or someone getting into the business, I'm sure a lot of people would be willing to do the shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭eastie17

Would highly recommend this guy, has done similar stuff as you've described for me in the past

https://www.roblambphoto.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭eastie17

Sorry, heres the link to his commercial site: http://www.roblambphoto.com/commercial/

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭MouseMan01

Ok thanks guys

Advertisement