Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    I said its possible as the technology is there

But you've been proven wrong because it's not possible to track nanotechnology RFID without an RFID reader which needs to be placed in very close proximity to the RFID tag.
    Provide a link to show it's possible over a wider range or your credibility drops further...if that's possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

aido79 wrote: »
    Would you work in a covid19 ward without a mask?

I doubt they would let me in, but if they would it wouldnt bother me

according to you I'd be safe because everyone else is masked up

its been covered already, read back and check the mask thread

No... I shouldn't have to track multiple threads if you're pushing a claim...

Its not that difficult to find information like this if you use your keyboard for other purposes than repeating yourself on here

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/05/18/soldiers-may-soon-have-implantable-health-monitors-and-robotic-surgeries-done-remotely/

"Command posts in the near future will have medical capabilities integrated within them, so patients can be monitored and calls made to a surgeon to recommend life-saving procedures."

Christ alive. This article has nothing to do with tracking people from thousands of miles away. It's about soldiers having devices either external or internal that monitor them.

The way this would work would be the soldier scanning their wrist each day and the information being stored. Or a soldier could have their readings sent to a doctor during say an operation in a post on the front lines even if those monitors weren't available.

It's a Fitbit for soldiers. Not some in-the-body system that can instantly notify command of a medical emergency deep within enemy lines.

If your hot take is that a vaccination could contain your comical misinterpretation of the article, I'd recommend re-evaluating some things in your life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

2 weeks ago nobody was wearing them in crowded outdoor areas as the concept was outside was ok
    Then the narrative is you should wear them in outside places
    What happens next, the majority start wearing them in outside places

Well that is an outright lie. Most people on Grafton and Henry streets have been wearing them outdoors in crowds for quite a while.

• Advertisement

I doubt they would let me in, but if they would it wouldnt bother me

according to you I'd be safe because everyone else is masked up

And if everyone wasn't wearing a mask like you'd seem to prefer. Would you still work there?

It hasn't though, who is forcing you to wear one?

nobody, but thats not my point

the majority of people in this country and all over the world are wearing masks after they were told or requested by their respective governments they should wear them

Well that is an outright lie. Most people on Grafton and Henry streets have been wearing them outdoors in crowds for quite a while.

Grafton St hasnt been crowded in a while

The amount of people wearing masks after meehole martin said people should wear them outside in crowded places about 2 weeks ago has increased

prior to August it wasnt requested or recommeneded or suggested, to wear masks in shops, then it was and everyone wore them

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN
    THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE WEARING MASKS BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING "TOLD" TO WEAR THEM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

the majority of people in this country and all over the world are wearing masks after they were told or requested by their respective governments they should wear them

Okay and in your view do those masks do something to reduce the spread of Covid, or they do nothing to reduce it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

The amount of people wearing masks after meehole martin said people should wear them outside in crowded places about 2 weeks ago has increased

prior to August it wasnt requested or recommeneded or suggested, to wear masks in shops, then it was and everyone wore them

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN
    THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE WEARING MASKS BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING "TOLD" TO WEAR THEM

Oh, all caps, it must be true so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,635 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

They were not told to though, it was explained how masks can and do reduce the chances if infection and of spreading the virus.

The majority understand this and choose to wear masks, a few idiots cannot understand how it works and choose not to.

So no conspiracy when it comes to masks?

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN

You realise that adding this makes your posts about 50% more idiotic than usual.right? :rolleyes:

"Command posts in the near future will have medical capabilities integrated within them, so patients can be monitored and calls made to a surgeon to recommend life-saving procedures."

Christ alive. This article has nothing to do with tracking people from thousands of miles away. It's about soldiers having devices either external or internal that monitor them.

The way this would work would be the soldier scanning their wrist each day and the information being stored. Or a soldier could have their readings sent to a doctor during say an operation in a post on the front lines even if those monitors weren't available.

It's a Fitbit for soldiers. Not some in-the-body system that can instantly notify command of a medical emergency deep within enemy lines.

If your hot take is that a vaccination could contain your comical misinterpretation of the article, I'd recommend re-evaluating some things in your life.

I'm glad at least you accept that the technology is there to do what I had said it would
    What I said was that there was technology out there that can be used for certain purposes
    too many people put 2+2=5

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN

So what's the conspiracy? What do you know about mask wearing that hasn't been disclosed? Do they contain nanotechnology?

And if everyone wasn't wearing a mask like you'd seem to prefer. Would you still work there?

absolutely

I'm glad at least you accept that the technology is there to do what I had said it would
    What I said was that there was technology out there that can be used for certain purposes

No it isn't, your own link said it may be available in the future, just admit that you lied about something you obviously have no idea about.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN

Your ignorance is showing again about Grafton St. While it is not at the Xmas week elbow to elbow jammed, it is still very busy. Most have been wearing masks there for way longer than the 2 weeks you mentioned. I know because I am on it regularly. So don’t try to push that lie on me.

Says the man doing 2+not reading a book=grand conspiracy.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Okay and in your view do those masks do something to reduce the spread of Covid, or they do nothing to reduce it?

In my opinion the risk v benefit of wearing a mask doesnt justify wearing one

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN

Most people are wearing masks because we know it reduces the risk of spreading the virus. Keyword: most.

There's a minority who don't want to wear masks, so rules have to be made.

• Advertisement

They were not told to though, it was explained how masks can and do reduce the chances if infection and of spreading the virus.

The majority understand this and choose to wear masks, a few idiots cannot understand how it works and choose not to.

So no conspiracy when it comes to masks?

covered already in the mask forum but got banned because somebody didnt like my opinion

What's the risk of wearing a mask?

Just to get this straight - you believe that masks do nothing to reduce the spread of an airborne disease?

absolutely

So you would have no problem with contracting covid19 and possibly passing it to someone who may be vulnerable and might not survive?
    I'm not sure many people could live with themselves knowing they were responsible for someone's death which could have very easily been avoided but obviously you could so that says a lot about you.

covered already in the mask forum but got banned because somebody didnt like my opinion

Has it ever occurred to you that you might be wrong..

What is the risk of wearing a mask? So far everything you've claimed has been proven to be nonsense fyi.

So what about the great reset? Do you know anything about it Lex? Anything at all, or is it all huff and puff on other topics because you know nothing about the great reset?

Yeah, I have never read nor posted in the mask forum so for those of us who may have missed it why not post the conspiracy here for us to discuss (in the conspiracy forum) or post a link to your post where you explained the theory?

It was explained that people should wear masks in outdoor crowded places

If the majority take that as gospel and law, then thats up to them

and as people have shown by their actions by wearing them more since that speech, then it proves that they are wearing them because of what he said

So what's the conspiracy? What do you know about mask wearing that hasn't been disclosed? Do they contain nanotechnology?

you'd have to ask Susan down the street who's making them for her friends & relatives what she's doing

• Advertisement

It was explained that people should wear masks in outdoor crowded places

If the majority take that as gospel and law, then thats up to them

and as people have shown by their actions by wearing them more since that speech, then it proves that they are wearing them because of what he said

You paid as little attention to the explanation for wearing face masks outdoors as you have done research into each of your statements here.

The benefits of wearing them outdoors was explained. Also, many were already doing so, and the explanation of why they are recommended for outdoor use helped educate some others.

Advertisement