Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

79 pages in.

Conspiracies presented: 1
    Coherent conspiracies: 0

I also suspect these economic forums will be an annual event for conspiracy theorists from now on. "This was a test run, the next one in 2022 will be the real one", and so on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,827 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    too many yellows eventually make a red

there has already been major hacks, but these are on exchanges
    if you keep your investments on an exchange then you have only yourself to blame if it gets hacked and you are a victim

Technically, if you know what you are doing and you understand the technology, a fcuk up could only happen if you maybe type in the wrong address, keep all your investment on an exchange, give someone your private keys, etc

Bitcoin has been around for 12 years. Fads dont last 12 years

again, red is just another colour, and colours cant really harm you

this is where things become a little disturbing, again, no human has the ability to accurately predict or know whats gonna happen in future events, we ve no clue, we ve no idea what issues cryptos as gonna face moving forward, anything could happen, the whole system could crash, just like we experienced in our global system in 08.

i didnt say cryptos are a fad, central banks are actually taking blockchain seriously, and have research teams working on how to integrate it into our current systems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,258 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    79 pages in.

Conspiracies presented: 1
    Coherent conspiracies: 0

I also suspect these economic forums will be an annual event for conspiracy theorists from now on. "This was a test run, the next one in 2022 will be the real one", and so on
    The gave up on the Bohemian grove and Bilderburg group pretty fast now this new conspiracy came along.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    central banks are actually taking blockchain seriously, and have research teams working on how to integrate it into our current systems

agree, but until the SEC regulates certain "cryptos" in the US, then they are reluctant to get on board over there anyway

Banks dont want to be left behind

The crypto market tanked in March, but has since recovered

Its not that easy to shut down or control something thats decentralized, they have already tried and failed

agree, but until the SEC regulates certain "cryptos" in the US, then they are reluctant to get on board over there anyway

Banks dont want to be left behind

banks left behind! banks are well ahead of the game, they have most of the control of our monetary systems anyway, confirming my statement earlier, most people dont realise this, including our governments and their advisors, id more more concerned about the banks than our governments, as our governments have little monetary control, if any at all

again, you seem to be more concerned about government control, in regards monetarism, when in fact they have little or no control as it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,511 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

King Mob wrote: »
    The gave up on the Bohemian grove and Bilderburg group pretty fast now this new conspiracy came along.

Its a pity they gave up on bohemian grove. that place sounded like fun.

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    banks left behind! banks are well ahead of the game, they have most of the control of our monetary systems anyway, confirming my statement earlier, most people dont realise this, including our governments and their advisors, id more more concerned about the banks than our governments, as our governments have little monetary control, if any at all

again, you seem to be more concerned about government control, in regards monetarism, when in fact they have little or no control as it is

who owns the Irish Central bank and who owns the majority of central banks around the world?

who owns the Irish Central bank and who owns the majority of central banks around the world?
    Why keep asking questions like this. Why not just say what you believe?

I suspect that like before, you don't want to make definitive statements because that would either betray that you believe something very ridiculous or you don't actually have a substantial answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

aido79 wrote: »
    When do we get our uniforms?
    Penfailed wrote: »
    2030, I think. Am I doing it right?
    would you like to take a selfie with me aswell?

Mod: please cut out these types of posts, they do nothing for the discussion and are borderline trolling.

Also, back on to the topic of the great reset conspiracy, if ye wish to discuss the pro's and cons of Cryptocurrency, there is a forum that can be used for that.

BTW, opinions are very welcome here in this forum, but if you are posting your opinion, please be aware that it is allowed to be questioned and discussed

Please do not reply to this note on thread, any issues with this note, please PM me

ownership of central banks is an unusual and murky one, but to some degree, its actually irrelevant, particularly in relation to the money supply, since the majority of the money supply is already in digital format, and is created in private sector financial institutions in the form of credit, this has been the way for many decades, and i also suspect most folks involved in cryptos dont realize this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

The Irish Central bank is 100% state owned. Although I may need to expand that out before it is twisted to try and put it into a conspiracy theory.....Ireland owns the Irish Central bank.

ETA: The European Central Bank is owned by the central banks of the 27 member states.

as are most central banks around the world
    unless you believe the Rothschild family control them ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,980 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

We're back to bog standard conspiracy theory chapter 1 then I see.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

And yet for some reason our minister for finance attended the Bilderberg group in 2018 and 2019-
    like the WEF another private secret club. Leaving aside any conspiratorial talk, he should at least be required to answer any questions about why he went, who he met, and what they discussed, or else pay back in full the public money he spent on the trip. I know politicians in other countries have to pay from their own pocket to go.

sabat wrote: »
    And yet for some reason our minister for finance attended the Bilderberg group in 2018 and 2019-
    like the WEF another private secret club. Leaving aside any conspiratorial talk, he should at least be required to answer any questions about why he went, who he met, and what they discussed, or else pay back in full the public money he spent on the trip. I know politicians in other countries have to pay from their own pocket to go.

Hi again, you mentioned there was a conspiracy going on regarding "the Great Reset". Can you provide details? thanks

The Nal wrote: »
    We're back to bog standard conspiracy theory chapter 1 then I see.

ya it was deviating a little

I hope I never end up drinking in the same pub as him as I don’t wish to be implicated in a conspiracy theory. :pac:

No I do not.

I hope I never end up drinking in the same pub as him as I don’t wish to be implicated in a conspiracy theory. :pac:

are pubs open again?

or is this just for ministers only? - new thread, same forum

Cool. So how does the Bilderberg group fit in with all this great reset stuff?
    They don't seem like they are for it and all the previous conspiracy claims about them are entirely different from the great reset stuff.
    So you can't hold that the Bilderberg group and the Great Reset guys are controling the world at the same time.
    So which is it?

• Advertisement

They don't control them.
    This is a silly anti-jewish myth that doesn't seem to want to die.

Do you believe the Rothschilds are in control of all central banks?
    Please answer this with a direct yes or no thanks.

They don't seem like they are for it and all the previous conspiracy claims about them are entirely different from the great reset stuff.
    So you can't hold that the Bilderberg group and the Great Reset guys are controling the world at the same time.
    So which is it?

Your posts are annoying enough without prefacing them with "cool"-knock it off please. Why do these groups meet if not to conspire? Unless you have some reason to insert in its place then the conspiracy theorists' explanation is the only valid one.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Hi again, you mentioned there was a conspiracy going on regarding "the Great Reset". Can you provide details? thanks

The murder of western democracy and its replacement with a system of global technocracy. It might be better if we focused the discussion on Ireland so people can see familiar examples of how this has been slowly building over the last 20 years.

The murder of western democracy and its replacement with a system of global technocracy. It might be better if we focused the discussion on Ireland so people can see familiar examples of how this has been slowly building over the last 20 years.

Okay, who is involved in the conspiracy and why?

Also; which countries? (all of them?)

And from the Irish angle; Which people started this 20 years ago, and was that just Ireland or in other countries (or all over the world)?

If I recall correctly, somebody did FOI on the agenda and it was outlined. Nothing exciting, literally discussed politics and nothing nefarious.

Your posts are annoying enough without prefacing them with "cool"-knock it off please.
    Ok. I find it very annoying that you guys constantly ignore and dodge the questions asked of youif you promise to stop doing that then I'll try real hard to stop prefacing my posts with "cool" and endeavour to make my posts less offensive to your sensibilities.
    Why do these groups meet if not to conspire? Unless you have some reason to insert in its place then the conspiracy theorists' explanation is the only valid one.
    Lol what an odd argument.
    It's a conspiracy until proved otherwise?

Their purpose is to discuss things amoung politicians and business leaders. This does not automatically mean they are conspiring to do crimes.

Now could you hold up your end of the bargain and answer my previous questions directly and honestly for a change?
    Here's the ones you missed from my last post:

So how does the Bilderberg group fit in with all this great reset stuff?
    So which is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Approved User Assesment

The murder of western democracy and its replacement with a system of global technocracy.

That's it in a nutshell, a global technocracy (The Great Reset).

The Chinese model has simply been proved to be superior to the Western model, in terms of smart efficiency and 'progress'. Their total, central, ant-hive mind farm, control model does have benefits, but also contains unpleasant forced labour and steralisations as seen from the 1m Uighurs who rejected their reset, and have now been re-educated to accept it.

The element of AI is also interesting (Deepmind always were central to previous Bilderberg/Davos/WEF closed door chatty chats). Recent progress in miniature supercooled quantum processing could be a game changer very shortly.

So which is it?

From 2009:

— “one international identify (observing) one set of universal values;”

— centralized control of world populations by “mind control;” in other words, controlling world public opinion;

— a New World Order with no middle class, only “rulers and servants (serfs),” and, of course, no democracy;

— “a zero-growth society” without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers;

— manufactured crises and perpetual wars;

— absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles;

— “centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;” one size fits all globally;

— using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on “world citizens;”

— expanding NAFTA and WTO globally;

— making NATO a world military;

— imposing a universal legal system; and

— a global “welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-of-the-bilderberg-group-and-what-they-may-be-planning-now/13808

From 2009:
    Ok. What is this supposed to be and how does it answer any of my questions?
    It doesn't address how the claims about the Bildburgs and the Reset guys are completely different and incompatible.
    It doesn't explain how the two theories fit together rather than contradict either other.

To be honest it looks like you're dodging the question and avoiding your end of the bargain after I answered your question directly and clearly.

Also I wouldn't trust that site as it's a hotbed of nonsense and conspiracy theory claims. It's not at all credible.

• Advertisement

From 2009:

— “one international identify (observing) one set of universal values;”

— centralized control of world populations by “mind control;” in other words, controlling world public opinion;

— a New World Order with no middle class, only “rulers and servants (serfs),” and, of course, no democracy;

— “a zero-growth society” without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers;

— manufactured crises and perpetual wars;

— absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles;

— “centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;” one size fits all globally;

— using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on “world citizens;”

— expanding NAFTA and WTO globally;

— making NATO a world military;

— imposing a universal legal system; and

— a global “welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-true-story-of-the-bilderberg-group-and-what-they-may-be-planning-now/13808

Hey again, can you answer the questions about the conspiracy, I've reposted them below

Okay, who is involved in the conspiracy and why?

Also; which countries? (all of them?)

And from the Irish angle; Which people started this 20 years ago, and was that just Ireland or in other countries (or all over the world)?

Advertisement