Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

aido79 wrote: »
    No, just actual evidence and explained in a way that a person who isn't already predisposed to conspiracy theories can understand. Otherwise it's just tinfoil hat nonsense.

And you ask why posters dont bother
    your not looking for evidence

Theres corruption in every Government, Big Corporation, Charity the list is endless

But you cant see it ? its reported daily
    You dont need to be a conspiracy theorist to know this and if you work from that basis you can maybe see a little more of the intentions of the actors involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

enno99 wrote: »
    Its never good enough they will ask you to drill down to social security numbers and blood type

Have barely scratched the surface of this one.

It's completely bizarre behaviour to repeatedly attempt to shield conspiracies from any form of questioning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

And you ask why posters dont bother
    your not looking for evidence

Theres corruption in every Government, Big Corporation, Charity the list is endless

But you cant see it ? its reported daily
    You dont need to be a conspiracy theorist to know this and if you work from that basis you can maybe see a little more of the intentions of the actors involved

Where is the evidence any of this will lead to a great reset?
    I know corruption exists. It's always existed even before money came into existence in some form but why will it now lead to a great reset and why has covid become the catalyst for it?

Where is the evidence any of this will lead to a great reset?
    I know corruption exists. It's always existed even before money came into existence in some form but why will it now lead to a great reset and why has covid become the catalyst for it?

I dont know for sure but when I see who attends these meetings Im not convinced that their intentions are for the wellbeing of others
    But thats just me
    if you think that people who have used Child labour, interned minoritys, murdered gays and so on have your best intrests at heart so be it

I dont know for sure but when I see who attends these meetings Im not convinced that their intentions are for the wellbeing of others
    But thats just me
    if you think that people who have used Child labour, interned minoritys, murdered gays and so on have your best intrests at heart so be it

Who are these people and what meetings are you talking about?

• Advertisement

Who are these people and what meetings are you talking about?

A well I tried enjoy yourself in the land of the I'll informed and misinformation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

A well I tried enjoy yourself in the land of the I'll informed and misinformation
    Mod
    You didn't try too hard, no idea of evidence or who is involved.

At least be honest if it just your opinion rather than based on something more concrete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

No, you didn't try.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

So you guys have been arguing against a CT involving WEF and didn't bother to look up who attended the meetings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Not arguing against. Trying to find out what it is all about. All that has been provided by you and others is vagueness. “We’re scared but we don’t know what we are meant to be scared of.”

• Advertisement

So you guys have been arguing against a CT involving WEF and didn't bother to look up who attended the meetings

Which CT? there has been two so far..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Reset#:~:text=The%20Great%20Reset%20is%20a,and%20WEF%20director%20Klaus%20Schwab.

From this wikipedia on the great reset, in the conspiracy theory section how much of this stuff do you believe will happen?
    Am I likely to have my home taken off me? Is the Irish army going to take over the cities in Ireland? Are people going to be put in isolation camps for refusing to get the covid19 vaccine? What exactly do you believe?

What's your opinion on the last section of the article:

"The conspiracy theory lacks sufficient and reliable evidence.Flaws with the conspiracy theory include: that the WEF lacks authority to tell countries what to do; that politicians planned the COVID-19 pandemic, that they have formed a secret cabal, or that they are using the COVID-19 pandemic to destroy the global market-based economy."

Not arguing against. Trying to find out what it is all about. All that has been provided by you and others is vagueness. “We’re scared but we don’t know what we are meant to be scared of.”

I'm not sacred you keep saying that for some reason

I saw the CT had a look at who attended the meetings didnt fill me with much hope that they had humanities best interest at heart

Oleg Deripaska is one shady AF

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

King Mob wrote: »
    Cool. None of that answers the questions you were asked though.
    You're dodging the question cause you can't answer them and you can't reconcile these two mutually exclusive conspiracy theories.
    They can't both be right, but they can certain both be wrong.

How are they mutually exclusive? Give an example of a direct contradiction. That article has a quote from Henry Kissinger at the 1992 Bilderberg meeting- he and many other people attend both groups annually.

I'm not sacred you keep saying that for some reason

I saw the CT had a look at who attended the meetings didnt fill me with much hope that they had humanities best interest at heart

Oleg Deripaska is one shady AF

"I don't like/trust X, therefore conspiracy involving X"

However no one is providing any coherent details of these conspiracies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,258 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

sabat wrote: »
    How are they mutually exclusive? Give an example of a direct contradiction. That article has a quote from Henry Kissinger at the 1992 Bilderberg meeting- he and many other people attend both groups annually.
    Simple. Point to anywhere in the Great Resets plans any where they mention any of the stuff you just claimed.
    They don't match.

You're still dodging the questions.

You still haven't explained a rational coherent conspiracy theory that actually combines the two notions.

It's clear that this is because you can't.

Simple. Point to anywhere in the Great Resets plans any where they mention any of the stuff you just claimed.
    They don't match.

You're still dodging the questions.

You still haven't explained a rational coherent conspiracy theory that actually combines the two notions.

It's clear that this is because you can't.

What two notions? It's quite clear that their goals are virtually identical.

Børge Brende is the president of the WEF. He is also on the board of directors of the Bilderberg Group.

On the board of trustees of the WEF there are 5 people who are also members of Bilderberg: Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Klaus Kleinfeld, Christine Lagarde, Mark Carney and of course, Klaus Schwab.

Except they're not.
    Their goals simply don't match up.
    They only match up in the paranoid, shallow conspiracy insistence that they "want control".

Beyond that there isn't anything about Thier goals that is identical.
    Feel free to point out where you think they are "virtually identical. But so far you've failed to show this.
    Børge Brende is the president of the WEF. He is also on the board of directors of the Bilderberg Group.

On the board of trustees of the WEF there are 5 people who are also members of Bilderberg: Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Klaus Kleinfeld, Christine Lagarde, Mark Carney and of course, Klaus Schwab.
    Ok? And?

Why in your world view do these separate groups exist?
    How are the organised?

Please present a coherent theory about them and how both groups are part of the same conspiracy.

Listing publicly availble names does not show any particular insight or any conspiracy.

Except they're not.
    Their goals simply don't match up.
    They only match up in the paranoid, shallow conspiracy insistence that they "want control".

Beyond that there isn't anything about Thier goals that is identical.
    Feel free to point out where you think they are "virtually identical. But so far you've failed to show this.

Ok? And?

Why in your world view do these separate groups exist?
    How are the organised?

Please present a coherent theory about them and how both groups are part of the same conspiracy.

Listing publicly availble names does not show any particular insight or any conspiracy.

They're literally the same fúcking people.

Regarding your conspiracy, can you address the below, thanks

To recap:

Can you provide names of those involved in this conspiracy? ("rich people", "elites", etc is far too vague and simplistic)

When you say that all countries all involved, how is e.g. Denmark involved in this conspiracy? who in Denmark would be involved?

For the Irish angle:
    Who in Ireland is involved in this conspiracy and why?

• Advertisement

Yet you can't answer my questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Detritus70

Børge Brende is the president of the WEF. He is also on the board of directors of the But! But! Bilderberg!!! Group.

This is all I need read to know I can safely disregard anything a poster says.
    What's next? Grey Aliens? The intergalactic wars? Project Camelot?

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Cases not reduced and in some cases rising

That idea to mask everyone up seems to be working a treat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Lex Luthor wrote: »

Every post you make is an affront to science and logic.

Every post you make is an affront to science and logic.

What science?

The fact that there is no actual regulations on what type of face covering you can have? They can be made of any material you feel like, even a crisp packet would be ok
    And even if it says on the packaging it doesn’t provide any protection to Covid-19 they are still sufficient

Cases have not reduced since the implementation of face coverings so that’s blown any science or logic out of your statement

You have nothing

Detritus70 wrote: »
    This is all I need read to know I can safely disregard anything a poster says.
    What's next? Grey Aliens? The intergalactic wars? Project Camelot?

Aliens? Lol
    That’s ironic

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Detritus70

Aliens? Lol
    That’s ironic

Tin Foil Hattery 101. If you don't even know the very basics, you've no business being on a conspiracy forum. :D

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Detritus70 wrote: »
    Tin Foil Hattery 101. If you don't even know the very basics, you've no business being on a conspiracy forum. :D

well at least I will still be able to say that I havent altered any of my human DNA that was passed down from my parents, grandparents, etc by not getting that DNA altering vaccine

anyone that does, well you folks talk about aliens a lot, you know what they say, it takes one..............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

You mean cases didn't reduce after they bowed to the pressure of people like yourself and reopened the pubs and restaurants and reduced the restrictions despite what experts told them.
    If you attribute the rise to a failure of masks what do you attribute any decreases to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

well at least I will still be able to say that I havent altered any of my human DNA that was passed down from my parents, grandparents, etc by not getting that DNA altering vaccine

anyone that does, well you folks talk about aliens a lot, you know what they say, it takes one..............

The vaccine doesn't alter your DNA.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Advertisement