Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Great Reset

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Detritus70

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    well at least I will still be able to say that I havent altered any of my human DNA that was passed down from my parents, grandparents, etc by not getting that DNA altering vaccine

anyone that does, well you folks talk about aliens a lot, you know what they say, it takes one..............

A: Bollocks
    B: Proof

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭CCP24

2021-2022 and onwards will really determine how we will feel in society. We will see if the Irish and the rest of Europe really rebel against the elite. So far, major protests we have seen such as the yellow vests in France etc. have not yielded any concrete results. The protests will probably have to start producing hundreds of guillotines to intimidate the neo liberal power elite even more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,170 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

CCP24 wrote: »
    2021-2022 and onwards will really determine how we will feel in society. We will see if the Irish and the rest of Europe really rebel against the elite. So far, major protests we have seen such as the yellow vests in France etc. have not yielded any concrete results. The protests will probably have to start producing hundreds of guillotines to intimidate the neo liberal power elite even more.

Who are this "neo liberal elite"? can we get names

-
    Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Who are this "neo liberal elite"? can we get names
    ++++

May I suggest you type what you asked me into your duck duck go toolbar , and research your history first, as this goes far back in history from as far as 1945 when the nationalists lost their influence in Europe and neoliberal / globalists + Bolshevik-communist world order took over and ruled the western world ever since. I would add links but as I'm new I am unable to right now.
    The fact you keep asking the same repetitive questions and have been given answers to suggest you are trolling. Why are you in this particular forum , as you have not contributed anything to contradict the narrative as far as I can see.

-++++

May I suggest you type what you asked me into your duck duck go toolbar

You made a claim that there is a "Neoliberal elite", that's fine, but who are they? (names)
    The fact you keep asking the same repetitive questions and have been given answers to suggest you are trolling.

In years I've never come across a coherent answer to that question. Any attempted answers are usually deliberately vague and subjective. Since I'm not a mind-reader, I would genuinely like to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

So how does this affect Ireland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,980 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You claim they pull the strings of every government, so they control Donald Trump correct?

And Jim Corr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,635 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So how does this affect Ireland?

Or even

How does this affect me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

I for one am glad that Guinness have finally been included as part of a global conspiracy. One day Beamish will make it onto the list.
    Lex Luthor wrote: »

Wait so you're pushing conspiracies about elite conspiracy but at same time pushing nonsense from a Murdoch news station? Is he not an elite?

• Advertisement

You claim they pull the strings of every government, so they control Donald Trump correct?

Of course well I believe he is. Do you?

Of course well I believe he is. Do you?

Not really.

Do you believe he is directly controlled, given orders or how does it work?

Not really.

Do you believe he is directly controlled, given orders or how does it work?

Why do think he is not controlled , if he is not owned by the elites, who do you think he controlled by ?

I don't understand your second question could you elaborate, what kind of "orders" are you referring to?

Nobody controls the Trumpster

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Detritus70

Why do think he is not controlled , if he is not owned by the elites, who do you think he controlled by ?

I don't understand your second question could you elaborate, what kind of "orders" are you referring to?

So the cops knew internal affairs were setting them up?

Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

His own interests mostly

You claimed these families are pulling the strings, how? provide concrete examples from e.g. the last 9 months

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I for one am glad that Guinness have finally been included as part of a global conspiracy.

https://www.tatler.com/article/countess-of-iveagh-flights-on-jeffrey-epsteins-lolita-express-questioning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod- CCP24

If you paste dump one more article, you will be banned.

Use your own words.

Share link and use some quotes to back those up.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Mod- CCP24

If you paste dump one more article, you will be banned.

Use your own words.

Share link and use some quotes to back those up.

Opologies , I had to dump & paste as I'm new on boards I cannot share links.
    Wont happen again.

sabat wrote: »

Bidens brother James bought land on Water Island in 2005, a neighbour to Jeffrey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,980 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Bidens brother James bought land on Water Island in 2005, a neighbour to Jeffrey.

And Trumps brother lived near Epstein in Manhattan at one point.

Do you know what that means? Absolutely fcuk all.

The Nal wrote: »

Are you offended for Biden?

Was Trump or his brother jailed for trafficking young women for sex with billionaires and celebrities?

Jeffrey Epsteins island was a sex haven for billionaire pedos, royalty , celebrities, & presidents , and Bidens brother bought property right beside his glorious island for pedos. Have you seen an aerial photo of his island, and where Bidens brother bought his property.

Are you offended for Biden?

Was Trump or his brother jailed for trafficking young women for sex with billionaires and celebrities?

Jeffrey Epsteins island was a sex haven for billionaire pedos, royalty , celebrities, & presidents , and Bidens brother bought property right beside his glorious island for pedos. Have you seen an aerial photo of his island, and where Bidens brother bought his property.

And Trump and Epstein were neighbours, they partied together for years.

What does any of this have to do with the economic forum next year?

And Trump and Epstein were neighbours, they partied together for years.

What does any of this have to do with the economic forum next year?

As you can see I was responding to a post. That is why he was bought up.

The Nal
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CCP24 View Post

Anyway I am out , I cant share links to prove my points.

Don’t take it personally

It’s a recurring theme here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

So far, the stuff you've copied and pasted doesn't prove your points anyway. From what I can see, it's a list of rich people that own expensive things. It's hardly groundbreaking.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

So ... every country in the western world, all with huge national debt, shut down at exactly the same time (March) and somehow manage to 'find' unlimited funds to pay people generously for sitting on their backsides.

Conclusion: definitely not a Plandemic ... no evidence whatsoever that this is a plandemic! NONE! :pac:

Penfailed wrote: »
    So far, the stuff you've copied and pasted doesn't prove your points anyway. From what I can see, it's a list of rich people that own expensive things. It's hardly groundbreaking.

Penfailed , I gave a list of billionaires that control your food, your medias, your vaccines , etc basically everything those billionaires own it.

I gave a list of Billionaires that control your wages and how they shaft the ordinary citizen out of a decent wage. While they get richer.

I gave a list of billionaires that have sex with underage children. These are democrats that run America. I also gave a list of billionaire celebrities involved. We have had the same crap happen here in Ireland and the UK.

I gave a list of the billionaires here in Ireland that control the government and the media, housing our society is ruled by the most corrupt bunch of psycopaths and it is getting worse. unemployment is rising, how are people going to afford there mortgage, their business , I posted the billionaires that buy up these at a nice cheap price too.

Then You can honestly turn around and tell me you see nothing changing or being destroyed in every EU country ,and can sit there and tell me my above points never happened and my posts were nonsense. Well show me,
    You can posts links show me my facts are wrong. Explain to me what Klaus and all our other governments mean when we will build back stronger.

Our societies have to be destroyed so that they can build back their vision of the world they want. That is my take on the great reset.

Please prove my points wrong Penfailed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Penfailed , I gave a list of billionaires that control your food, your medias, your vaccines , etc basically everything those billionaires own it.

I gave a list of Billionaires that control your wages and how they shaft the ordinary citizen out of a decent wage. While they get richer.

I gave a list of billionaires that have sex with underage children. These are democrats that run America. I also gave a list of billionaire celebrities involved. We have had the same crap happen here in Ireland and the UK.

I gave a list of the billionaires here in Ireland that control the government and the media, housing our society is ruled by the most corrupt bunch of psycopaths and it is getting worse. unemployment is rising, how are people going to afford there mortgage, their business , I posted the billionaires that buy up these at a nice cheap price too.

Then You can honestly turn around and tell me you see nothing changing or being destroyed in every EU country ,and can sit there and tell me my above points never happened and my posts were nonsense. Well show me,
    You can posts links show me my facts are wrong. Explain to me what Klaus and all our other governments mean when we will build back stronger.

Our societies have to be destroyed so that they can build back their vision of the world they want. That is my take on the great reset.

Please prove my points wrong Penfailed.

Like I said, rich people own expensive things. Shocking stuff altogether.

Things change all the time. Everything changes. Do I think all the rich people are conspiring together to bring down life as we know it? No.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Advertisement